👑Chapter 31👑 Phone Call

Dedication goes to: asma4444fatima always leaving awesome comments!!❤

👑👑👑

👑Brysons pov👑

These two days that have went by are shit. The definition of shit. I didn't think anyone could make me feel like this.

You wanna know what she made me feel like?

Like shit.

I already said that…

I'm going crazy, I feel like I'm the only one hurting. And for what? What do I feel?

Do I love her?

Do I really?

I didn't know the answer. I didn't want to put my guard down. But the truth was I already did.

I'm such an idiot. I'm ruining her. I'm getting her in trouble with her beliefs. I'm putting her through so much pain.

Me!

It's all my fault.

She hasn't noticed me at all. I try to avoid her in the halls. Everytime she walks in class I see the dark bags under her eyes. She looks down.

I don't see the confidence walk anymore. She's not the same person I met that day at the beach.

She's closed off, I barely see her talk to Aadila or even Dylan. She doesn't even come to the cafeteria anymore. I always see her get in her car and drive away at lunch.

She's doing a great job at avoiding me. I avoid her but I watch her. She doesn't even look for me. At all…

I see the empty look her in eyes, and it hurts to know I put her through that.

I'm a monster.

A monster that finally learned to love.

But I fell for the wrong person. Didn't I? That's what my demons keep telling me.

I don't even know what love is. Maybe I'm not in love. I'm just going through some things. I'm a teenager, it happens.

That was me trying to convince myself.

I needed to have this party. I needed to go back to the old Bryson. The one who didn't give a shit about anyone but himself.

I haven't touched alcohol since I met Madina. The way she preached about it, and how it didn't make sense that people drank made me stop.

I didn't even smoke weed anymore, I mean I did it sometimes. Occasionally, but I wasn't a stoner. I only smoke cigarettes when Madina and I were friends.

I was trying to stop, and she helped me everyday. But she left, she's not coming back to me. There was no point in being the better me. That didn't help me in any way  

“Hey, dude are you listening to me?” Chase asked me.

“Yeah sure” I said rubbing my eyes.

“What's going on with you bro?” Dre asked.

“Its Madi isn't it? You miss her” Evan asked smirking.

“Shut the fuck up. I don't miss anyone” I gritted my teeth.

“Chill dude” Stephen said patting my back.