👑Chapter 5👑 Centennial High

Dedicated to ★24Bookworm24

------------

"KIDS WAKE UP!" I heard my mom's voice booming through the halls of the house.

"Ughhh" I groaned.

"GET UP BEFORE I BRING THE BUCKETS OF WATER!" she yelled clapping her hands together loudly to wake us up.

"Momma!" I heard Masoud yell from his room.

"Its summer time why am I waking up so early?!" Majeed yelled whining.

"I'm up, I'm up" I sighed.

"It's Monday, you idiot!" I yelled as I fell onto my comfortable bed.

"Oh shit!" Majeed yelled.

"LANGUAGE!" momma yelled from the kitchen downstairs.

"Sorry!" Majeed yelled back, I slightly laughed.

Yup that's right, it's Monday. My first day at Centennial High school 'the home of the devils' it made sense to be honest. Let's just not say why.

I decided to wear my navy blue baggy Nike sweater, with my black skinny jeans. I wore my white and purple hijab, and topped it off with my Nike hat that matches my sweater.

I wasn't really a big makeup type of girl

I wasn't really a big makeup type of girl. All because of my mom she always been a little strict with makeup at a young age. She believes wearing makeup is suitable for a young women when she gets married.

I only usually wear mascara or inner eyeliner. I kept it simple and only put some mascara on, people always told me I had clear skin and I didn't need any concealer.

I grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs. I still couldn't believe I was starting school today.

"Madina did you grab all of your basketball stuff?" My dad asked me.

"No, why?" I asked.

"Because you have basketball practice today" he said in a hurry, getting Masoud ready.

"Boba (dad) who knows if they even want me on the team" I huffed eating a granola bar.

"Madina, of course they want you on the team bachem (my child) Didn't you hear what the Scotts said at dinner?" He asked.

"Yes boba (dad) I did"

"So it's settled, grab your stuff, I even have a surprise for you this week" he said with a wink.

I smiled "boba (dad) seriously?" I asked laughing.

"Of course I do!" He said shocked I even asked.

"Okay boba (dad)" I said smiling. I ran upstairs and grabbed my basketball bag as well.

"Madina where are you? we have to go!" I heard Majeed yell.