👑Chapter 41👑 Twisted Plans

Dedication goes to! 🌟Odunmide🌟

👑👑👑

Its been a hectic week for all the students in Centennial high. But thank god it's all over now.

Exams finally done!

*que happy music*

"I'm so happy" Aadila said jumping on my bed.

I giggled "I know, girl, me too" I sighed.

"Finally get to relax" she said snuggling into my bed.

"Same me t-" I stopped

"What happened?" Aadila asked staring me.

I blinked a couple times.

"I don't get to relax for my holiday break" I said annoyed.

"Why, Anything important happening?" she asked.

"Nah, nothing important. I mean only my whole entire family is flying from parts of the world to visit for the whole week" I said sarcastically.

"Oh Allah (god) your not gonna have time to even sit down" she said trying to hold in her laugh.

I glared at her "Thank you, I had no idea" I said being sarcastic.

"Come on, don't be so blue. I bet it'll be so fun" she said cheering me up.

"Yeah it will. I'm just... I don't know. I like being all alone sometimes" I said shrugging.

"Listen I know what you mean. But this is your family. And I know how much you miss Toronto. This is like another way of being closer to it" Aadila said.

"It's not the same thing" I said.

"Isn't it though? You miss Toronto because of all the people that made it your home" she said.

She was right. She was so goddamn right.

"Yeah, you're right" I said.

"Ofcourse I am" she said getting up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I need to help my mom with dinner tonight" she said.

"Oh okay" I said sadly.

I always loved it when Aadila stayed over. She was like my only sister.

"Wanna come over when my family's over?" I asked.

"You want me to come?" she asked.

"Duh! They'll love you" I said.

"I'll be there" she winked.

"Alright!" I said hugging her goodbye.

I walked her downstairs.

"You leaving?" Majeed asked walking near the door with a slice of pizza in his hand.

What a slob.

He had no shirt on as he scratched his neck waiting for Aadila to tie her shoe laces.

"Yeah I a-" she gasped and covered her eyes.

Aadila turned around so fast she must've gotten whiplash.

"Oh my Allah (god) please put on a shirt you pagal (crazy)" she said freaking out.

"I didn't even realize I didn't have a shirt on" he smiled turning around.