👑Chapter 45👑 Cali Tour

Chapter dedication goes to this awesome person!                                    🌟mehakmuskaankhan 🌟 thank you! I love the covers❣

👑👑👑

I couldn't even count how many times I've woken up during the night.

The first time was when Gina thought she peed her pants.

The second time was when Yasmin's mom called her in the middle of the night! Because she was worried out of the blue.

The third time was when Masoud came into my room in the middle of the night. He said he couldn't sleep because of all the snoring that was going on from Majeed.

Lastly! All the men in the house somehow snore. Tell me how?! I could hear uncle Ali snoring 4 rooms down. I'm not lying, It sounded like he was right beside me the whole night.

It was horrible….

Nope,that's an understatement.

I opened one eye and saw everyone sleeping soundly in their beds. I was sleeping on the floor with a bunch of blankets as cushions.

I got up slowly and realized Masoud was wrapped around my torso. I smiled down at his smiling figure. I removed his small hands from my waist, and stretched on the spot.

I ran my hand through my hair untangling it a bit. After putting my hair into a bun, I slipped my hoodie on, then put the hood to cover my hair.

Still in my pj pants I walked downstairs slowly. I saw my mom in the kitchen making breakfast.

How was she up already?

She's my mom, of course she's up.

“Salam (peace be upon you) momma” I said kissing my mom's cheek.

“Walekum assalam (peace be upon you) jaanem (my love)” she smiled.

I sat on the kitchen counter watching my mom mix the pancake pancake batter.

“How did you sleep?” she asked.

“Good” I said yawning.

“Mhmm” she said looking up at me “How did you actually sleep?” she asked again.

I sighed “Horrible” I said honestly.

She nodded giggling “I can tell Dina”

“Oh my Allah (god) where does it show?” I asked all dramatically.

She shook her head smiling “I think it's the dark bags around your eyes” she pointed with her stirring spoon.

I looked into the mirror we had in our kitchen and smiled. “Momma this bag is gucci” I said pointing to my right eye.