👑Chapter 57👑 Shots Fired

🔥^^ AMAZING COVERS MADE BY Saima602 I love em!🔥

🌟Dedication goes to! ShahidaYusof🌟

👑94 K! I love you all!! Keep supporting. Vote and comment your hearts out👑

👑Third Person POV👑

Bryson felt is heartbeat in his ears as he speed through the streets of California. He made sure to count each beat of his heart.

Every 60 beats he knew a minute would pass, and in that minute he could lose the only girl he actually cared about.

He could lose her.

He knew that if she was gone he'd tare the world apart till he found her.

He was gonna find his queen and place her crown back on he pretty little head.

Brysons phone buzzed with multiple calls from the boys but he didn't pick up. He couldn't let them know how badly he really fucked up this time.

The little voice in his head told him to pick up the phone calls, but his demons overcame the quiet voices as they made him hang up each time.

“God help me this time please” Bryson whispered to himself.

“I'll do anything I swear. Just please don't let him hurt her” he said to himself again.

Bryson didn't believe in a certain god. But he did know there was this energy that followed him around.  He just prayed to whoever was listening to him at the moment.

He knew that's what Madina was doing right now.

She was praying.

For him.

Bryson got to the destination in of half the time because of all the speeding, and shortcuts he could find. He was just glad the police didn't see him driving that fast.

Bryson looked through the window and saw an abandoned warehouse that was not too far from where he was.

He went to grab the bag of cash, and his gun when all his car doors opened. Without thinking Bryson clocked the hammer of the gun back pointing at the person who got in his passenger seat.

His eyes widened when he realized it was just Chase. Bryson let out a deep breath when he saw the other guys at the back of his car.  

“How the fuck did you find me?” he asked looking at the guys.

“Why the fuck would you leave without us! Are you crazy Bryson? It's like you wanna ruin your life” Dre yelled for the first time at his friend.