👑Chapter 26👑 The Clique

👑Picture, once again taken by me😊 enjoy the chapter!💕👑

👑👑👑

I walked in the empty halls. Feeling the void of loneliness.

I made sure to grab my binders, and walk to my biology class.

“Ah, nice to see you finally joined us, Madina” Ms Valentine said taking her reading glasses off.

“Sorry I'm late, I…” I but couldn't find an excuse.

Everyone in class stared at me. They already knew what happened in the halls.

But little did Ms Valentine.

“It won't happen again” I finished.

“Sure Madina. Take a seat”

And, so I did.

I couldn't help but wonder off into my helpless thoughts.

Was Brys okay?

Did his dad show up?

Does he even care at this point?

Millions of stupid questions floating in my mind.

Was he thinking about me at this moment, While I was thinking about him?

Only Allah (god) knew.

My mind went back to the flashback of the first day I met Bryson.

He was arrogant, rude, all about himself self kinda guy. He didn't know about Islam. But a certain someone taught him.

I wonder, if he even understands all the gibberish that comes out of my mouth sometimes.

But he always stays. No matter how much I talk. Or, no matter how many stupid things escape my lips. He listens, he's their. I've never had someone there to listen, endlessly.

But I did now.

And, he went by name of;

Bryson Scott.

Centennial high's supposedly….

Bad boy.

*period bell rings, signalling lunch*

I walked really fast to my locker and threw my books inside. I locked my locker, and was ready to run to the office.

As I ran down the hall I collided into a petite body, somehow like mine.

“Madina, why are you running?” Aadila asked holding onto my shoulders.

“Shit, did you see what happened in the hallway with Bryson and Simpson?” Dylan asked walking up with a goofy smile