👑Chapter 40👑 Confessions

Chapter dedication goes to!:                      🌟ShahidaYusof🌟

👑👑👑

I rubbed my temples feeling the stress overtake me. I read verses of the Quran (Holy book) in my mind. The answers came to me as I filled up the blank.

I turned around slightly to see Bryson leaning back on his chair. His feet propped up on his desk.

How the hell did he finish the exam already?!

He frustrates me.

His exam was flipped upside down. His expression looked bored, as he threw a paper ball up and down like it was a basketball.

I turned around finishing up the last of essay. That was worth a lot right now.

“Okay, times up everyone” Mr Hope said.

I heard some groans. Some were happy, others looked worried.

Me?

I prayed to Allah (god) I did okay.

As Mr Hope walked around to collect papers. I felt a large hand on my shoulder.

“You did good, why are you stressing out?” Brys asked leaning in. I could feel his minty breath hitting me right in the face.

I turned around.

“And how would you know? Were you watching me right my answers down?” I asked staring him down.

He opened his mouth, then shut it quickly.

“I didn't think so” I said rolling my eyes.

“Okay maybe I wasn't there to see your answers. But, I do know you're smart. And that's how I know you did great” he said smiling at his response.

“I don't know” I said I mumbled looking down.

“Inshallah (in God's will) you did fine beads” his hand rested on mine.

I looked up shocked.

“What did you just say?” I asked.

“I said, you did fine beads” he said.

“No you didn't-"

“Madina?” Mr Hope said standing over me.

I turned back around.

“Yes sir?”

“Paper” he said pointing to it.

“Sorry sir” I said handing him the paper.

“Its alright” he smiled walking off.

The bell rang and Bryson sprung out of his chair. He turned around walking out of class in a hurry.

I scrunch my eyebrows, why did he just leave like that?

Did he seriously just leave me all alone here?

I huffed grabbing my book bag. I heard footsteps coming back to the classroom in a hassle.

Bryson?

He had a guilty smile on.

He grabbed my hand and help me up.

“Sorry I left” he said slicking his hair back.