👑Chapter 28👑 Complicated

Dedication goes to:🌟 R3Hijabi 🌟
I appreciate this talented author so much. Your messages make me so proud of my book than I already am. Everyone check out her amazing books!!💕

👑👑👑

I fiddled with the sunglasses Bryson gave me.

Was I shocked?

Hell yes.

Who knew he could just give his expensive things away without a thought?

Well I mean, he is pretty rich.

But I kinda felt like he didn't do that to everyone.

Whatever, don't mind me. I'm acting unlike myself.

As Bryson talked about the last basketball game he played, I watched a young guy walk through the doors.

He looked about my age, or maybe even older. His dark hair slicked back as his dark brown eyes made in contact with mine.

His sand like colored skin stood out the most other than his dark eyebrows. His soccer shirt stuck to his broad body.

I looked down feeling embarrassed with myself for even staring that long.

Staring?

Pfft, nah maybe like a brief look.

He walked closer, and I pretended like I had something to do.

“Are you listening to me?” Bryson asked.

“Huh?” I asked trying not to look at the corner of my eye.

“I was talking about-"

“Wait up Brys, I have a costumer” I said walking near the other side of the counter.

I saw him staring at me, he wasn't even doing it low-key. His stare burned inside of me.

He looked even better looking closer.

Did I just say that?

Ughh!

Astagfurillah (I seek forgiveness from god)

“Welcome to Betty's ice cream parlor, what can I get you? I asked without even looking up at him.

I kept my eyes on my notepad. When I didn't hear him speak, I looked up.

A smile formed on his lips as my eyes looked into his.

What the hell was wrong with this dude?

“Can I help you?” I asked a little louder.

His smile grew “Hi nice to meet you, im Abdullah” he said, I even noticed the Arabic accent in his voice.

A small smile came onto my lips. Hey don't judge, I really like Arabic accents.

“I'm Madina, nice to meet you too” I said looking up at him.

“Ah Madina what a beautiful name” he said so instantly.  

“Thank you” I smiled.

I coughed awkwardly “So, can I get you anything?”

“Yeah sure, can I get a vanilla cone ice cream?”

“Mhmm” I said biting the inside of my mouth.