👑Chapter 65👑 Blessed

Check out my new story! You won't be disappointed😊 Thank you!

👑👑👑

👑Bryson's POV👑

My finger gilded against the white canvas thinking of images that were appearing in my mind. I mixed the blue paint and white paint creating a light blue.

Gentle strokes to the top of the canvas for the beautiful light blue sky. I mixed more colors to match a sandy color.

Plenty of paintings I had back in my room that were a beach. And some part of me doesn't know why I always keep drawing the beach. Maybe because it's the only real home to me. Somewhere no one can judge me with their eyes.

A place where I fell for a certain girl. Where I met her and watched her pray for the first time. The beach meant more to me than it did to her.  And if she could only see herself through my eyes. I looked at her like I would at the ocean.

Steadily, and slowly watching her emotions surface her face like the oceans water would crash against  each other.

She was my personal little paradise.

Everytime I drawed the beach it would look different. It all depended on my emotions. The days I were angry I painted the beach at night as rain would be pouring down with the lightning.

On my okay days the skies had a mixture of red, pink and orange. Like the sunset setting itself down. The sand would be a darker shade matching the color of my inner demons.

I heard the door slightly click open as I painted the ocean in its finest of blues.

“Good Morning mum” I said without turning around.

“How did you know it was me honey?” She asked.

I shrugged wiping my paintbrush onto the napkin.

“You always open the door the same way, and take slow steps towards my bed” I responded.

She sighed “I have a smart baby boy don't I?” She asked sitting on the bed as I remained in my wheelchair painting.

“I'm not a baby mum, I never was” I said blowing the hair out of my face.

“Don't say that” she warned crossing her arms over her chest looking off into the distance.

Her head turned towards me as she stared longingly. I clenched my jaw as she still stared at me.

“Stop looking at me like that mum” I grumbled.
“I'm just looking at you Octaviu-"

“No, you're stressing. Just let loose mom. I'm gonna be living with no feelings in my legs. Not you” I said facing her for the first time  

He shook her head “Whatever you're going through I'm going through it too Bryson. I am your mother I feel your pain. Don't you dare tell you you're alone in this” she said getting up as her eyes clouded with tears.