👑Chapter 44👑 False Hope

Chapter dedication goes to!                      🌟coolvgxe🌟

👑👑👑

👑Recap👑

Everyone got settled. I was gonna go say hi to everyone who just came when someone beat me to it.

“I told you I'd see you later beads” Bryson said from behind me.

I could feel his breath lingering on my cheek as I turned around to face a very happy man.

“Hey” I said breathlessly.

I tell myself not to get excited whenever I see him. I end up agreeing with myself that it's childish. But as soon as I see him, I can't help but feel like the only girl in the world.

Maybe it's because Bryson always gives me his 100% attention to me. He always makes me feel special, and has to make me laugh at least a couple times a day.

He's the one who has this affect on me. Not the other way around.

Or maybe I'm wrong. I might affect him too. And if I do, he's really good at hiding it.

Or i'm just blind to it all.

“Hey beads” he smiled childishly running a hand through his hair, looking around.

He always did that when he was nervous.

“Your totally nervous” I said holding in my giggle.

“Pfft, no” he said crossing his arms looking everywhere from the corner of his eyes.  

“You sure?” I asked raising an eyebrow.

“I don't get nervous Beads” he said waving me off.

“Okay whatever” I said noticing everyone looking at Bryson and I.

“You glad I came?” he asked with a smile.

“Hmm, something like that” I said.

He squinted his eyes. The corner of his lips lifting into a smirk.

“We all know you love seeing me” he said cockily smoothening his dress shirt.

I rolled my eyes at him. “Keep telling yourself that, it'll help you sleep at night”

His mouth opened into a gap, he grabbed my sleeve pulling at it playfully.

“Let's introduce you to everyone” I said grabbing his arm.

I felt him pull me back “Any warnings, Or heads up before I meet them all?” he asked.

“Everything is a warning and heads up when it comes to my family” I joked.

He looked serious “Beads… “

“Come on, I'm only joking. They aren't animals. They'll love you” I said.

He nodded.

Not nervous?

Yeah, think again mister confidence.

Bryson stood beside me with a confident stare in his eyes.

“Guys this is Bryson Scott my… friend” I said introducing him.

Bryson leaned down and whispered in my ear “Just a friend?” he asked.

My face went red at the worst moment. I elbowed him in his side? and he moved slightly away from me with a stupid smirk on his face.