👑Chapter 32👑 Don't leave

👑Recap👑

“Please beads” I heard his voice getting lazy like he was about to sleep.

“I'm coming, stay put” I said putting my hijab on.

“Beads?”

“Hmm?”

“...”

“Brys!”

I repeated for the second time “Brys! Answer me please” I yelled into the phone.

Nothing.

“beep beep beep”

I heard dial tone, that had my heart beating a million times faster.

I grabbed my phone and dialed his number, while I put my hoodie on in a rush.

I kept my PJ pants on. I mean come on what's more important? Worrying about spongebob on my Pjs, or Bryson?

I chose Bryson.

I redialed the number again. But this time it went straight to voicemail.

“Shit” I cursed.

I opened my balcony and slowly went down the railing. I jumped and my Adidas shoes touched the sand.

I ran to the other side of the beach as fast as I could. Do you have any idea how hard it is to run through sand?

It is very hard my friend.

I ran and pushed my arms back and forth to help me a bit.

The music got louder, you know what that means? So did shitan (devil)

Lights were shining everywhere. How did the police not shut this down yet?

Oh yeah.

It's a private beach. Learned that the hard way the first day I met Bryson.

I prayed ayatul kursi (a verse in the holy book) over and over again hoping Bryson was okay.

I ran near the front of the house to find a bunch of people. Some people were passed out in the bushes. Others were eating each others facing, if you know what I mean.

Their was those kids who were puking everywhere. And then those who can drink all they want without passing out.

I scrunched my nose “Astaghfirullah (I seek forgiveness from god)  I ran inside, as soon as I did people gave me weird looks when they saw my pajamas.

Damn, people looking at me like they've never seen a girl come to a party with pajamas.

Maybe cause they haven't Madina. My inner me said.

You're right, I chanted inside in my head.

I looked around surprised. I never been inside of Bryson's house and this was the worst time to start.

I looked around to find a way to get to him. When he called me I didn't hear a lot of music. He must be somewhere upstairs, I thought.

I looked around and found the stairs. I prayed Allah would forgive me for all these sweaty bodies grinding against me.

Ew.

I ran up the long ass stairs. I mean come on, if any house has this many stairs they should also have an elevator.

I ran up and opened every door, looking for a room that would look boyish.

Does that make sense?