👑Chapter 54👑 Stay Safe

Chapter dedication goes to!!!                    🌟excuseyouuu🌟

👑Amazing covers made by Saima602 Thanks! Very beautiful👑

👑👑👑

👑Brysons POV👑

I held the ball tightly in my hands. Number 15 jumped in front of me, as I faked the shot of the ball.

As soon as his feet left the ground I bent down to the left, and drove the ball to the net.

I jumped and dunked the ball into the net with power.

I heard cheers, and my teammates all patting me on the back.

The buzzer rang giving us a five minute break. I felt my jersey sticking to my sweaty body. I took a swing from my water bottle looking off into the crowd.

I was looking around for Madina as my eyes searched every row in the bleachers.

Finally, I found her seated beside Aadila and Dylan. She was laughing as she watching Dylan talking about something stupid I bet.

I started making my way towards them, as Madina's laughs were more clear to my ears.

These were the types of moments I loved watching her in. Laughing carelessly not caring if she was too loud or not.

I know I've put her in a lot of stress these days, and I fucking hate myself for it.

This weekend all she did was call me to check up on me. Telling me not to stay out too late. She was just as worried as I was about her.

Aadila noticed me first, and grinned widely.

“Its the star basketball player himself” she said slapping my arm like she always does.

I smirked “Well what can I say? The people gave me that name” I said stretching my arms.

I heard Madina groan “Why are you feeding his ego?” she asked Aadila.

Aadila just laughed and shrugged.

“Well nice to see you too beads” I said sitting in front of her.

Her brown eyes flickered towards mine as she tried to hold her smile back.

“Hello idiot” she grinned.

I squinted my eyes playfully as we stared each other down.

“I'm alright, thanks for asking” Dylan said out of nowhere.