👑Chapter 6👑 New Kid

❤Cute cover made by sillyfun4lyfe If anyone wants to make covers for THBM, PM ME!!❤

👑👑👑

Dedicated to: ifrah_rashid (remember to get a dedication, you must comment something amazing!)

👑👑👑

As soon as I stepped in the class it felt like a hundred pair of eyes were staring me down.

Bryson wasn't beside me anymore, he took his seat at an empty desk near the back of the class.

I was about to sit down but I couldn't find a seat to sit in. I cursed in my head wishing the ground could just swallow me up right now.

I was use to attention, but it was different when I was on the basketball court. I would hear people cheering my name, its just dead silent in this room.

“Would you like to introduce yourself Ms Omar?” Mr Hope asked me. I looked over at him as he leaned on his desk filled over flown papers.

“Hmm? Um no, I'm good Mr Hope, thank you” I said waving him off.

Who would want to introduce themselves to the class? That's like the worst nightmare of the new kid at school, isn't it? What a stupid question.

The class snickered in laughter. I didn't even realize what I just said was funny. I pursed my lips hoping to find a seat.

The worst thing was I couldn't find Hijabi's in the crowd.

“Fine then, I'll help you. Why not?” Mr Hope said cheerfully.

I groaned mentally. Does he want to embarrass me? Maybe his job is very boring and he gets entertained when he embarrassed students. But that's not my fault.

“Class this is Madina Omar, she is a star basketball player from Toronto, Canada. Also a straight A student that is actually younger than all of you. She should be in grade 11 right now. We can use a genius in here” he said smiling my way.

I faked my smile towards him. “Your turn” Mr Hope said amused.

“Oh no, I think you just gave a small summary of my whole life to the class. Now I'm gonna seem like a smart ass and a jock at the same time. How great is that?” I asked with a plastered smile.

I didn't even realize what I said was kinda rude until the class erupted in laughter. “Oh I'm sor-” I was about to apologize until Mr Hope stopped me.

“I was hoping you would crack a little Ms Omar. Smile, its just highschool” he said with a big smile

I did a nervous laughter and everyone was still staring at me. This whole time he wanted to me to feel comfortable? Well I guess it kinda worked, just a little.