twenty-three

I THOUGHT I was dreaming again. I thought I was having the same sensual dream where Harry would kiss me passionately holding my body against him, grazing our centers against each one while driving me crazy.

He would tease me, he would push my bottom to scream out his name for telling him how much I love him.

But it wasn't a dream this time. It was my harsh reality where my husband was kissing me showing his urges with his actions. I could feel the risen up skin of his against my palms. His strong grips were holding my neck tightly and I know they will leave marks on my skin.

It was our first kiss and never thought in one kiss I would feel this kind of craziness. Our lips move together hungrily as if those lips were made for me only.

And mine were made for him.

His hands stayed firmly around my neck as he was tugging me forward for more and I was willing to give him whatever he wants from me right now. This was the moment, that I was curving for. All those frustrations that I have gone through because of him should be ended now.

I could feel that my towel was getting loose from my body but the only thing was restraining it to fall on the ground was him, his body was pressed against me and it was keeping my towel in sane.

My hands ran through his soft brown locks and in reflection I tugged his roots earning a throaty moan from him. His lips test like mint and now it might become my favourite flavour.

He broke the kiss leaving me breathless, I needed air but at the same time I wanted more. I looked at his dark hooded eyes and then on his red cherry lips.

They were looking damn delicious.

Again I could process anything further, he locked his lips with mine but this time in a more dominant way. He grabbed my ass pushing them upward and I knew what exactly I should do right now.

I jumped and wrapped my legs around his stoned torso while holding his face in my hands and he kept kissing me. He slowly walked towards the bed while throwing me on the bed harshly, making me gaps in surprise.

My towel slid down from my chest exposing my conceited breasts. He stood on his spot espying me like a hunter as I watched him like a caught up deer in headlight. He softly tilted his head and dragged his eyes over my half naked body.

I gulped down watching him, nervousness washed over my blood as my heart went on a rollercoaster ride.

"Harry." I called him almost in the whisper. Cause I wasn't looking at my innocent Harry who loves to play UNO card, who wrote me small sorry letter, who got scared when formidable thunders echoed through the air, who plays staring game with his butterfly called Blue and who is scared of jumping lizard rear.

Right now, the Harry standing before me was looking like a dangerous man who can be the reason for my extermination without doing anything.

He slowly crouched down on the bed crawling towards me slowly as he kept his eyes locked with mine. I helplessly followed his actions because there was nothing I could do, I can just wait for his next move.

Soon his lips met my neck skin instantly making me moan as my hands automatically got wrapped around his body. He trailed his hot-sloppy kisses down to my chest flourishing hotness all over my cells.

"O god Harry." I couldn't stop my moan but the way he took my right nipple inside his hot mouth it just broke all my tethers. I bit down on my lower lips and closed my eyes tightly.

It was beyond amazing.

I don't know how he was so good at it. He has been rending like a small scared boy all the time but who is this? I don't really know this Harry. But this side of him was already driving me crazy, I could already feel the wetness between my legs and it was seeking attention.