Bonus

Harry Styles

I WATCHED her like a creep while she sleeps in peace as her delicate chest is rising and falling in a slow rhythm, making me look at her deeply. I scooted closer, moving the hair piece that had fallen on her face, which was bothering me a lot more than her because, I couldn't see the skin under that hair piece.

I need to see her entire face.

She is so beautiful.

Like a fallen angel.

An angel in the arm of a Monster.

I tilted my head, focusing my leering eyes on her neck where she was wearing my love bites with grace.

Purple.

Red.

Black.

They look so beautiful on her.

I am going to add a few more later.

I lick my lips while staring at her without even blinking, scared of the fact if I miss something heavenly of her. She softly stirred, and lay on her back, exposing her creamy skin to me. The urge of just yanking her away from the bed and then fuck her for the rest of the day was ringing my head like siren. But I can't do that, I kept her all night awake and she needs rest.

It's like she's tempting a starving lion with bloody meat.

Venessa Styles, my wife. The woman who can bring me on my knees like a puppy. But more than me she loves being dominated by me. She had gone through a lot of bat-shit for me and my family. She thinks, she was never meant to be the part of my family but eventually she became somehow.

Only if she knew what I did to have her in my arms years ago.

Obsession is more powerful than the cringe word called Love. Love makes you leave the person for some sentimental shit. It doesn't mean I don't love her. I will burn the world for her love. But my obsession with her is from another level. It's like an inauspicious and cursed spirit obsessed with sucking souls out of people's bodies. The more it gets the more it wants. There is no end of this ritual.

I strok my fingers on her delicate jaw line and then her irresistible crimson lips making her curve a frown on her face. I smiled licking my lip as I slowly got closer to her exposed neck. I lick the purple mark on her sweet spot as she unconsciously tilted her head giving me more access.

My good girl.

After getting drunk on her view for a few more minutes, I slowly left the bed not letting her know that I was leaving. She is deep in slumber and I don't want to wake her up. As I said my Queen needs rest.

I took a cold shower, easing the bustard that is a punching hole in my pants. After that I straight walked towards my study. Before leaving the room, I placed a kiss on Venessa's forehead and dragged myself away from her. I don’t want to wake her up.

One of the maids brought me a cup of coffee as I looked through my computer but briefly my eyes fell on her, reminding me of a girl that died a long time ago.

The eyes and the nose are way too notable.

I sighed and took a sip, testing the boosting test of caffeine in my morning blood while stirring my pet beast inside me. A knock echoed on my study door making me command them to enter. Neona's face peered through the huge door, making me smile lightly. She is too cute to be a bitch-ass model.