seventeen

GETTING HARRY ready for his day wasn't a rocket science project. But the way Ines has showed me her useless attitude as if I'm going to run a marathon while preparing Harry.

It was very simple, I just told him what to do and he has listened to me like a good boy.

I chose a black knitted jumper and his usual black jeans for him. He was looking like a very young college boy. I asked him if he wanted to go downstairs for breakfast but he refused. He was now waiting outside of my bathroom in my room while watching a cartoon show.

I took my shower and got out quickly wrapping a towel around my body. The second Harry realized my presence, he snapped his eyes at me staring like a shikaree. I could feel his eyes on me but I ignored and walked towards my huge closet.

My heart was thundering against my chest but I control my hormones. I don't have to be shy or I need to hide anything. He is my husband and I am his wife. It doesn't matter even if we are naked in front of each other. 

The incident that happened earlier indeed flabbergasted me but I kinda felt melted when he touched me. I couldn't forget the familiar fire of his touches. I have felt that in my dreams but I didn't know that they would feel the same.

I don't know if Harry is attached to me sexually or emotionally. It kind of felt like a sexual cause as far I know Harry was unable to feel that way. But what if he could feel something, what if staying in his unstable state could produce some emotions?

No matter what he is a human with a beating heart.

I took out a blue dress as were my undergarments. I was going to enter my dressing room when my husband spoke and stopped me.

"Can I watch you while you are dressing?" This man wants to kill me while talking all innocently. My throat dried out as I blinked abnormally. What the hell is he trying to do?

"Why do you want to see me when I am dressing?" We all heard that children are impeccable and they always say the truth. And his behaviour and mind screams that he is a child. So, I just wanted to know what he wants. I need to find out if he was growing some attractions to me.

I turned around waiting for Harry to answer me. He was watching me intensely with his black lust full eyes. He roamed his eyes on every part of my body silently. I was shivering through the cold wind which was faintly blowing through the windows. But deep down I know his gazes was the colossal contention why I was quivering and shuddering.

He thought for some moments and bit down on his lips.

"Because you are beautiful." He said in a low but deep voice.

I smiled at him, because I was satisfied with his answer. I didn't want him to say me he wanted to see my body or my boobs. He just delivered a logical compliment to me about what a wife wants from her husband.

"Thanks Harry." I said him as my cheeks turned red.

I dressed up and yes, he watched me while I was wearing my clothes. I haven't felt shy or uncomfortable or I could say that I enjoyed his attention.

While embracing our fingers we both started to walk towards the downstairs for our breakfast.

Ines and Henson were chatting about something but they stopped at the middle of their conversation when they noticed us.

"Morning Venessa, Morning Harry." Henson greeted us with a full of love and sincerest voice as I smiled at him greeting him back. But as expected my husband didn't say anything.

"I hope he didn't give you a hard time." It was the first thing Ines said.

Who the fuck she is dealing with?