Bonus 2

Venessa

THE AIR definitely smells like heaven. Birds were twittering outside, coercing me to think they were talking to each other. What are they talking about?

I laughed at my own thoughts and commenced mixing the ingredients properly for the cake. I hummed an unknown tone as a smile was dancing on my lips. Thousands of blossoms bloomed inside my heart when I think of my life with Harry. We have gone through the path of thorns and fire. We swam across the ocean of grief and pain together. We lost our treasured one who also took our trust with him.

They say time heals.

It's true, or I wouldn’t have been standing here while swaying my hip with a smile on my lips.

But what about the scar that was engraved by the strike of betrayal?

The scars are there as a sign of victory. Sometimes they bleed invisibly with my eyes as my heart would cleave in zillions of pieces. But sometimes they bring the wave of happiness while consoling my soul that I survived.

After losing my unborn child, I was scared that I could never be a mother. I was even scared trying. Harry stood beside me like a magnet, holding my lifeless frame against his wounded chest, not giving up on me.

We never gave up on each other.

We both healed each other.

It's been ten years since I gave birth to my lovely twin and it’s six years since I gave birth to my other baby boy. Now I am a mother of three children.

The twins are not identical not even by gender.

A girl and a boy.

Harry gave the boy a name that was considered for him when he was born but for some reason he wasn’t named by that.

My baby boy called, Eros Styles.

I don’t believe in Greek mythology or I should say I don’t glorify Greek mythology like others. I don’t like calling some imagery characters god. It doesn’t blend with my test. It might sound all interesting and dreamy but comparing them with god isn’t my will.

But one thing I would admit is, my Eros is the most beautiful boy I have ever seen in my whole life. He is like the copycat of his father, he even inherited Harry's deep dimples. The only thing that doesn’t match in them is their eyes. Harry's eyes are green. A shade of green that changes under different lights but Eros has this enthralling combination that looks royal and mesmerising.

The first time when the doctors put him on my chest, I couldn’t help but shed the tears of joy. Beside me Harry seemed stunned as he looked at his heir with his glossy eyes.

After fifteen minutes of struggle I gave birth to my little Athena Styles. She looks like me sometimes but again she looks like Harry and that damn resemblance is confusing. She has the glossiest chestnut hair. Her eyes are sharp green just like her father. I don’t envy Harry because my kids got all his resemblances but I fell in love with him harder the more I see, they look like him.

And my last baby boy, Haris Styles.

I know another greek name.