thirty-seven

DO YOU know what is the irony of fate?

When you consider that your life is now shining with the brightest light that your eyes ever could be a victim of, when you think that the garden of your life has been filled with thousands of blossoms spreading its aroma every corner, when you think that the breeze has changed its way bringing happiness near you and then when your life turned a overtake to somewhere where you never imagined your life would be.

That's how I felt when Warner said that Harry was in coma.

Everything was fine yesterday. Everything was completed yesterday when I was staring at Harry's quivering green gems which were curiously staring at a bird that had sat near our room's window twittering lightly.

Everything was ok,we both were making love in our king sized bed twisting in the bedsheets as Harry was drawing tattoos of his love bites on my skin, hitching my breath, rising goosebumps on my skin and making my head spine.

But now everything turned into ashes. Now nothing was shining, no flowers were blooming, no sweet honey like aroma was spreading, no light breeze was running. Now it seems everything was suffocating me.

Thousands of arrows were shot at my heart, bleeding me like a helpless warrior in a doomed battle zone. All I could now see was dull,now all I could feel was unbearable pain.

Now all I could feel was emptiness.

Just only for my Harry.

Tears were silently cascading down to my cheeks as I haven't made any sound when I rushed out from Warner's cabin. I couldn't sit there looking at his sympathetic face and pity filled eyes. It was taunting me, I know which wasn't the truth but all I could feel was sarcasm being thrown at my way, laughing at me while shouting at the top of it's lungs that what a fool I am to build up a castle in the space.

Which was never meant to be mine.

The happiness that I could call mine,it was never meant for me. I have crossed a chapter of my life where my husband hasn't even expected me first. But slowly the gloominess of his hate faded and brought out love for me in his heart.

I never cared what he was like,I never gave a damn that my husband can't be like those stable men what a normal man should or a husband should be.

I expected what fate planned for me.

I cope with what the situation was.

I thought that was alright for me.

But now I have lost the ability completely. The pain of my heart being shattered into a million pieces makes me lose all hope and patience. I was desperate to have my harry back, he was the current happiness which embezzled my life.

Which completes myself.

But the happiness bid ity's good bye to me turning it back to me.

The busy corridor of the hospital was rushing with its needs. Nurses and doctors were pouring their devotion to their works. I sat staring at the white marble floored surface of the hospital shedding tears uncontrollably. I heard the faint sounds of someone's footsteps about which I wasn't really giving any fuck.

Her presence settled itself beside me as I could hear her light hiccups through my blocked sights. Her light touches landed on my shoulders as she rubbed her palm.

"Say something Venessa." Neona whispered snipping beside me.

I looked at her with my sore eyes as tears were blurring my vision. When I saw her broken face, I couldn't control my sobs anymore. My voice broke letting out a sound of being in pain,my lower lip trembled as I thrown myself at her hyperventilating like a child.