twenty-seven

THE NIGHT sleeping next to Harry has elapsed like the longest night of my life. He fell asleep hiding his face at the crook of my neck sleeping peacefully as if nothing happened. I endeavoured some tenacious ways to close my tired and restless eyes. But nothing really helped me to gain a drop of lull at that night.

I know I shouldn't have just restive like that when his siblings haven't penetrated anything about Harry's lunatic behaviour. But they haven't faced what I have, they haven't heard what they have from their brother. Their brother killed Pearl out of his jealousy. He didn't like it when I played with Pearl and he killed it.

It doesn't seem normal.

But what am I prosecuting about when my husband isn't normal.

Nothing is normal about him.

In the morning I was greeted with my best ever friend, exquisite headache. It wasn't a surprising thing for me. Whenever I won't get proper sleep I would wake up with a mind blowing headache alongside a crabbed idiosyncrasy.

This morning I was quite surprised when at breakfast time everyone was feigned laughing and talking as if nothing happened. It's like it was the daily routine of this family that they will pretend like nothing major happened. They will be copped with the situation forgetting everything.

Neona was having a great conversation with her brother laughing loudly. No trace of hurt emotions was on her face and it was quite natural when she was talking with her brother. On the contrary, Henson was also playing alongside with his baby sister answering her questions and listening to her with a big smile on his lips.

But here I was chopping my brain thinking how odd everything was.

With blinks a few days have elapsed in its usual clockwise rotation. I brought myself out from that asphyxiating retention of mine. But I think God wasn't ready to give a mental peace anytime soon that's happened when I inaugurated to receive different kinds of dandelions from someone on my office desk.

No name on the card. Beautifully the word 'FOR YOU' would be written in cursive style on the card and some fresh and beautiful flowers would be placed on my table.

The first day I haven't really doubted anyone. But when the flowers bouquet wasn't stopping approaching, it's kinda made me lose my fucking mind to the fullest extent. After that whenever I would receive a bunch of flowers, I have sent them precipitously to the office bin.

I have asked a few staff members if they have seen someone sending or conveyancing any flowers in our office. They directly said 'no' at my face.

Oliver always came before me all the time but in few days he would come after me. Which wasn't normal. For a moment I thought of asking him if he was the one who was presenting those flowers considering about the colloquy that I had with Emmy a few days ago which was saying that Oliver have a crush on me for a long time.

What if it's him?

I was endeavouring to ask him but all the time I halted myself doing so. Oliver is a freak written 'the alien from Jupiter' in capital letters on his face. I didn't know when he was going to bark at me or confront me if I asked him about something he haven't done.

I haven't known much about him but one thing was clear to me that he is bipolar. Sometimes he is all normal and sweet and the second he is a whole another person.

And he is an arrogant son of a bitch.

He won't take any ape-shit from anyone.

This Monday I had to reach my office a bit early because the workload was getting on our nerves and we all needed to work for an extra few hours. I checked my wristwatch walking fast and dragging my feet towards my cabin. When I reached my cabin I instantly caulked when I saw Oliver was holding a yellow and white daisy's bouquet in his hands.

The Styles Mansion [h.s]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara