four

THE FIRST thing I noticed about Harry was his overloaded beauty when I entered the prayer hall with Henson beside me. He was staring at the white cake which they might have brought for us as the wedding cake. My breath died in my lungs while my eyes stared at him.

How could god do something like that to someone like Harry. He was looking like an angel who just landed on the earth from paradise. His forest green eyes were staring at the cake as if he was looking at a painting. Though that piercing green eyes weren't showing any emotions.

His red cherry lips seemed so soft and sweet and his Adam apple was poked out. I scrutinized his god's own hands creating an enchanting beauty. The jaw structures, the unruled brown curls freeze me to death.

He was wearing a navy blue tux as his five o clock shadow form was standing proudly as if he was the king of beauty called Eros.

How much I talked about him was less.

I always wondered what he would look like in real life and today he was standing in front of me. Beside him Neona was standing wearing a pink designed dress and I'm sure she might have brought it from somewhere very expensive.

Henson's small push on my back brought me back on earth. I looked at him as he nodded his head singling me to walk further. The church is decorated with a small amount of white roses to make it look like we are at a wedding occasion. I ignored my father's presence and walked where a priest was standing with a holy Bible in his hand.

I was the only one who took all the vows as Harry kept silent staring at my face as if he was watching an animal in a zoo. The first time when I stood before him Henson introduced me with him as his bride but it seems like he doesn't even like my existence here let alone he would acknowledge me as his bride.

He stayed like a mute but when the priest said Harry to kiss me Harry whispered something to Neona. Neona put her lips on a fine line and nodded at her brother giving him an assuring smile. After their siblings secret talk Neona decided to speak implying Harry doesn't want to kiss me.

Somehow it has created a small hole in my heart. What I could expect from this whole situation is that since the beginning there is no hope and there never was. I looked at Henson helplessly who pinned me with a consoling face bounding me to surrender to my fate.

I put the ring on his finger and so was mine. Yes, I'm the first bride in the world who put on her wedding ring by herself not by her husband.

The wedding has passed normally without any deceleration and before leaving for Styles's Mansion I talked to my father. One way or another, Henson would have fixed his brother's wedding with me. He made sure of that since the very beginning. My father's lenders were just an excuse.

I could have chosen to leave Henson here with his unstable brother or I could say my husband. But I didn't do it. I chose to be with Harry only to get him out of his illness. I still don't believe in Henson's palmist but in a way it's compelled me to believe in this preconception subject.

If I need to believe in this prejudice to give forbearance to my husband from his malady then I won't step down.

"I'm sorry Venessa, I was hopeless. I didn't know what to do at that moment." My father said with his pleading voice.

"Dad Don't apologize. But you could have just let me know about our company being called for an auction." I said with a calm voice. I wasn't angry at my father anymore and I was the one who made the decision to marry Harry.

But suddenly something hit me, did my father know about the prediction that the astrologer made?

I was going to ask him but Henson's presence stopped me.