twenty-one

LIKE THAT previous day, a few days have also stretched out. My actions came in silence all the time if it comes to Harry. I have become more gentle to my husband since the day unknowingly I have raised my voice at his presence, though it wasn't for him but still it has caused him to stay away from me a bit.

But now I'm glad that he started to acknowledge me like before. But I still could feel his distance from me.

This Sunday morning I had an evaporate controversy with Henson about shifting Harry in my room. I had narrated to him every logical reasoning behind my decision. Henson harken to me carefully and agreed to me.

I haven't told him about Ines yet. I don't know why I have done that. But it felt like the right choice to make. And I hope I won't regret that later. It's not like I'm going to forgive Ines Lovejoy for what she has done to my husband. I am just waiting for the right time to explore everything.

I was arranging Harry's belongings in my room with the help of two maids. And Harry was sitting on my bed with Blue and a bawl of fruit salad which included cherry, apple, pear, strawberries and kiwi pieces. I thought Harry had sweet teeth but I had come to know before his accident he was a big fan of savory foods. He barely liked sweets but it seems like time and situation has changed so many things.

He watched Blue as it was sitting on a fake broken wooden brunch inside the glass box. With a toy in my hands, I stared at the pure and blessing spectacle of my husband while calling myself a lucky woman who has the only right to call him hers.

"Mrs. Styles, do you need anything else?" Nova asked standing beside me as I watched my husband not really acknowledging her.

I slowly turned my head at her and glanced around my room. My room's appearance now looks like a kid's room.

Or should I say Our room.

Mine and Harry's.

Everything was placed perfectly.

"No, I think it's enough. But if I need something for him, I will call you." I stated as Nova nodded her head and left me alone with Harry.

I put the toy in his toy basket and placed it where it should belong.

"Harry?" I called him and sat at the edge of our bed.

He briefly lifted up his green diamonds like eyes at me again shifting those on Blue.

I'm jealous of Blue because he is stealing my husband's attention from me.

I envy this small but beautiful creature.

I chuckled softly thinking about the sudden stupidity of mine. But it's relevant right?

"Do you know what all means?" I asked him gently.

He looked at me again and stared at my face as confusion was written all over his face.

"What?" He asked back.

"That all of your toys, books and stuff are here and why are they in my room?" I said gesturing around our room.

"They are mine." He said realising that his all belonging were here.

"Yes, they are yours but do you know why they are here?"

"No."

I gulped and pulled my feet on my bed sitting face to face with Harry and the only thing that was being an issue between us was Blue.

See I told it before that envying Blue wasn't a mistake.

"That means from now you and I are going to stay here together. You aren't going to sleep alone now and from now it's your room too." I explained while smoothly running my fingers on his forehead and moving the single hair strand from his forehead.