ten

THE MORNING was as usual but a little bit stressful. Thinking about Harry was making me hectic every second of the day. Where I work with all my attention and concentration today I couldn't even look at my computer. My head was constantly hammering like a metal, transgressing my engrossment to my husband who might be right now at home while sleeping like a dead man and his hands were cuffed by hand cuffs.

I rubbed my forehead clinching my jaw to absorb the pain of my nerve.

"I heard you got married to Harry Styles?" A voice spoke beside me making my head twisted that way as also making my eyes bulge out from my sockets.

The so-called mute co-worker of mine Oliver Hostorn has talked to me.

What a coincidence.

"What?"

"You got married to Harry Styles?" He asked repeating the line.

"Yeah." I answered looking back at my computer. It was weird to harken from Oliver Hostorn's mouth cause this man was the weirdo of this floor. He is moody and blunt, no one dares to talk to him because he doesn't give a bat-shit about what the person in front of him is saying.

The another reason people used to seek to make confabulation with him is his unavoidable handsomeness. If someone told me that Oliver was my in-laws relative then I would have believed that blindly. He was a perfect man from every single angle but the only imperfection in him is his capricious face, confronting people without any reason and careless actions.

And the king of the blunt kingdom is asking me about my wedding.

I hope it was just my illusion.

"You could have done better than that." the next sentence he spoke.

I narrowed my eyes and took his outrageous question in my consideration box while analyzing if this man was ok with his health.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me Venessa, you could have done better than marrying a Styles. I think you don't have any pity on your future." He finished deficiently emblems on his keyboard.

Confusion took over me like a vague scene as I stared at his side profile pondering what the hell he just said to me.

"What are you trying to imply exactly?" I was surprisingly calm despite having so many thoughts in my mind.

"Haven't your family checked out about your in-law's background before knitting your hands with them, If The Styles have some sick things hidden?" He asked as a sinister smell was spreading around his words.

"It's none of your business Oliver." I don't have any fathom about his all of a sudden being a nose melter in my personal life. I used to think he was misunderstood by everyone and no one had tried to understand him fully and labeled him with the name of Jupiter planet alien. But right now all those pity and remorse that I felt for this man seems like a waste of my valuable time.

"That means you don't know nothing about your new family." He chuckled still not giving me his full face. The faint dimple on his cheeks appeared making him look more beautiful than what he was already but even his beauty was reeking.

"What do you mean by I don't know anything?" My irritation level was towering right now like the Eiffel tower from France.

"What kind of ape shit and filthy rotten past your new family have carrying." He casually said smiling a bit as if he was talking about his wife giving him a red rose before coming here. Was he married by the way?

I mentally made up a note not to give my ears to him to fill it with bullshits as I pretended to work with my computer. There is no way I'm wasting my time on this man.