fifty-five

NIPPING ON my skin the cold wind must be having a great party. I stared at the changed reflection of mine in the mirror, scrutinizing every single piece of information about my appearance. The way I was adorned, it was unexplainable and unexpected. My most beautiful and my favourite appearance is from my wedding. When I became a bride and when I poured everything into Harry's life.

And for sure now I can't say that. Not trying to be arrogant and self absorbed, but I am looking like a damn queen.

The makeup wasn't heavy and any one would say, it was my natural skin. The techniques that they used to make up on me is another level glorifying. Red lips were shimmering under my straight nose. Two soft curls of my hairs were playing with my cheeks as they put all my hair in a stylish bun leaving my shoulders and neck exposed.

And by the way, the dress was off my shoulders, showing my cleavages and the valley of my breasts.

The stylists were doing my hair and make up. And now you would ask where these stylists came from. After leaving me with a blood bumping kiss on my forehead, Harry has sent two women in my room, with a bright smile on their faces wearing professional clothes alongside tight buns at the top of their heads.

It was all schematic from the beginning. From the beginning he was planning everything out with his crooked sense. He was planning how he was going to melt me and how he was going to convince me. No doubt Neona had told her lovely Daddy-brother that I wasn't going.

And look at me now, adorning myself for him. Like the way he said and demanded while losing the war that I optimistically thought I was going to win.

"Mrs. Styles, no wonder why your husband loves you so much. You are truly a beauty queen." One of them is called Jennifer. She exclaimed with a soft smile on her face as she pinned the last pin in my hair.

The muscles of my heart tighten at her comment. She thought he loved me, and only if she knew what kind of hell I am dealing with everyday.

"You both made a power couple." Another one said as Jenifer nodded her head, indisputably showing how excited she was.

I let out a deep sigh and tried to smile at them in force. My face was serene and my heart was heavy through pain. Inside my head, a mantra was constantly playing, in repeat shouting at me a few questions which answer I don't have.

Should I give up on my freedom?

Should I submit myself to Harry?

Should I expect Harry's unknown obsession for me?

What should I do?

The door of my room being shut brought me down to earth, making me flinched abruptly. Through the reflection, I was watching a mesmerising man with an enchanted beauty and glorifying sculpture.

A tight black tux hugged him through his every curve of muscles, a green colour satin shirt was peaking under the black coat and a silk black tie was perfect hanging around his neck. His hairs were styled with gel pushing them back while creating a wave aside. Clean shaved jaw was striking in a hot way, as red cherry lips were dazzling with a soft smile.

More like a nineteenth century Hunk.

If I could write a book about his beauty then one book on one page won't be enough. God might have created him with so much afford. Or why is he so beautiful?

He stared at me through the mirror as me. I held my breath as I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was looking like a goddamn Hollywood actor who just rolled down from Vogue magazine.

The expensive black shoes of his were clicking on the ground shining like a diamond as he approached behind me like a predator, not moving his eyes from me for a mere second.