sixty-six

*Sexual content will be presented there*

"DO YOU know what you do to me?" He whispered looking into my eyes. It was captive and garish. Blood spread under my skin brightening my face creating blush.

"No, you tell me?" I whispered back in a lusty tone while biting my lower lip. I didn't even know where all of these attempts were coming from. A few moments ago, I couldn't even match my eyes with him but now I was acting like a desperate woman, filled with desires.

"You drive me insane baby girl." He shrove in and whispered with a sweet voice capturing my bottom lip with his beast-like teeth. He ran his warm tongue on my lips then on my chin wetting my skin with his saliva.

I locked my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me solicitously. I was way too  fervent to have him close to me, inside me and only for me. The madness would rile over me to claim him as mine whenever I think of him being with another woman.

"You are mine Harry." I claimed with a weak tone kissing the nap of his neck. A soft moan left from his mouth following a low animal-like groan as if he was suppressing his actions towards me.

"I am yours." He admitted burying his face in my neck. His skilled mouth began assaulting my flesh, bruising me and marking me. I kept running my hands on his back while he kept enjoying sucking my neck. The pleasure that was running through my veins was new. Everything felt new whenever I was with him. You might think sex is sex, what is new about it. You kiss, you suck and you fuck but it wasn't typical for me. I feel alive beside him, I discover new things every time we make love.

I moaned loudly when his mouth took my right breast inside his mouth. He tugged the nipple over and over again through his teeth and then licked that covering with saliva.

"Harry please." I whimper gripping his hairs.

"Patient." He said and preceded kissing my lips.

"Harry I want to try something." I whispered in his ear at last licking his earlobe.

"What?" He asked, kissing my chin.

"I will show you, just lie down." I informed, then when Harry's movement stopped. He knew what I was talking about. Our eyes matched, the thread of silence was prevailing around us as we could only hear our own heart beats and breathing.

"You want it?" He sounds uncertain.

"Lie down."

Harry flipped our bodies, instantly I was straddling on his hip as my wet and needy core was positioned where his needy one was. A chuckled escape from my mouth when I realized, Harry was staring at me in disbelief.

A mischief idea knocked my brain as my eyes travel where Harry's rippled chest was. I ran my fingers on his smooth skin and put my hands on his solid chest. I slowly moved my hips moaning in insane pleasure throwing my head back.

It was so fucking good.

"Fuck." Harry cursed instantly putting his hands on my hips.

I slowly moved closing my eyes, biting my lip. It was insane. I felt like I was on cloud nine. My whole body was vibrating in needs but I was just torturing myself and of course Harry too.

I leaned forward to kiss Harry, holding his face in my hands. The dark thoughts of having him for inside me grew more while escalating the movement of my hip.

"Venessa, o my god." Harry groaned in frustration and closed his eyes tightly.

"Patient baby." I whispered kissing his lips for the last time and moved away from him. Harry silently kept watching me, calculating my every move with his keen eyes.