three

STARING AT the space my tears were fluxing breaking every tether of my limit. My every dream now seems like some  meadow cress. It seems like I have composed a fairly tale of lies what people would like to call it a mirage of Sahara desert.

I don't know why I am lamenting. I should probably celebrate the victory over the fact that, I got dispatched from a conceptualization where I might cramped with a man who is not able of feeling any mature feeling what a grown man could feel.

But the truth is I was hurting. I couldn't stop my tears cause somehow I dreamt my future with Harry. Or probably I fell in love with him blindly believing my own father and his brother.

They both had manipulated me, they both played with my emotions with their full consciousness.

I am not one of those who runs away from her problems. Yes, my heart has been broken but I want answers from my father and from Henson who enacted this puppet play with my life.

My mother couldn't stop arguing with father since the daunting verity came out, out of blue like an unknown wild storm which pounded my cherished draped phantasies.

I was sitting in a room of that old church where once I dreamt to get married with my so called envisioned Prince Harry Styles. I looked at my flower bouquet and threw that across the room and started hyperventilating.

The room door opened revealing my eight years old brother who is wearing a royal blue suit and royal blue tie is grappled around his small neck. Underneath of this blue suit a white formal shirt was peeking and he was looking like a small man.

He slowly walked towards me with a pained face and was fishing his hand inside his royal blue pant's pocket. The next thing what he did just reminded me something which my father did a few hours ago before all of this melodrama.

He silently brought the white cotton fabric napkin near me as I grabbed it with my weak fingers and wiped my tears while sniffing.

"Why mommy and daddy is shouting at each other?" David asked me innocently as his sparkly blue eyes were looking at me curiously behind from his Harry Potter glasses.

My little brother is a big of Harry Potter series. His room was filled with the posters of the leading roles of that movie. He has some perplexities with his sight when he was only four. He couldn't see anything without his glasses and somehow he was super happy about it cause he got to wear the glasses which Daniel Radcliffe wore in Harry Potter.

The thought of him calling Harry by Harry Potter was breaking my heart. When he heard my husband's name was Harry, he danced whole day while telling me he was going to dressed Harry like Harry Potter and he was going to re-watch Harry Potter series with Harry.

But I think my brother's dream also would be unfulfilled like mine.

I didn't know what to say to my brother about my parents shouting at each other. Albeit, I tell him everything and give him a long assertion about what our father has done to me. I'm not sure if he would understand the half of that.

But before I could say anything to my brother both steers men of my life puppet play entered in the room.

"David, go to your mother." My father order as David didn't spare a moment to obey my father's order running away like a little puppy and left me alone with them.

Yes, father primed us well and while blindly walking towards his direction brought me here today. I hope my brother won't end up in a mess while walking blindly following my dad's direction.

I didn't look at them, cause I know the only thing I could show them right now was my anger and hate for them in my eyes.

"Venessa, I can explain." My father said in a pleading voice.