fifteen

FOR A few days everything seemed wrong. I had that bad shit feeling that something was going on inside of this mansion. Still I couldn't figure out what that was. Hush whispers were filling every thick night air, making me shivered like a feared puppy.

Several times it felt like someone came in my room. And that happens when I get in the bathroom to take shower or bath. I thought it was Harry as I know once he was watching me showering but this time I wasn't sure.

Harry doesn't sneak in my room, he directly comes, barring any unforeseen.

It was my illusion because I was too distracted by this mansion's dark history which I had come to know from Oliver. To dispatch myself from those imaginary whispers which were murmuring in my ears, I kept myself busy with my husband.

Harry hasn't pulled out any cross examination upon me since he asked me about his tiny theory which is called 'pounding between legs'. The thought really shook me first but I brushed it off without seething my brain and mood.

I don't give a fuck if Henson and Ines are having sex anymore.

As long as she is staying away from Harry.

I saw her lust filled eyes as it landed on Harry. Indeed, she thought of having a way with my husband for the first time when she entered this mansion. But I have to admit, Ines Lovejoy has a great fortune. It doesn't matter if she hasn't got Harry but she got another Styles.

Henson Styles.

Lately Harry devoted himself to Blue, the butterfly. He would always stare at it with amusement sparks on his face. It's like he was trying to understand what Blue was trying to do in that glass box.

It's kinda bound me to be unprincipled to ponder if Harry was in love with a butterfly before his accident as he had an ink of a butterfly on his stomach.

Another thing, I did that night when Harry asked me about sex. And it was I warned him not to speak about his tiny newfound theory of sex to anyone.

Not a single soul.

I also made him a stupid childish promise to me while bribing him with some cherry lollipop. Can you believe it? I bribed my husband with a cherry lollipop.

But it was for some good reason

It was really hard not to look at Henson and Ines with the slightest disgust and shame when I'm around them. But I have made betterment with my mind to stay away from their little dirty secret as also to forget those.

Henson invited my parents to the mansion to have dinner. I haven't really got any breathing space to meet my parents, I occasionally talked with mom and dad. when I asked my father about our business, from his voice, it sounded like our company was doing great with the facilities of my in-laws'company.

I moved my several designed dresses one by one thinking what should I wear tonight. Choosing dresses for events like running a marathon to me. Bargaining with my inner imbroglio, finally I pulled out the crimson red three quarters length sleeves dress which stopped under my knees. It was a decent and formal dress. Goes for everything.

I carefully placed the dress on my bed and opened my undergarments section drawer. After searching for a few moments I realized my red lace undergarments set was missing. I frowned at this. I was sure I put them neatly in my drawer then where was it? Maybe Nova forgot them in the laundry room.

Annoyingly I stopped searching for my little piece of materials. I like it when I wear things matching consummate. I don't care if it's gonna hide under my clothes or not I am just obsessed with matching things. But I think today it wasn't gonna happen. I took out the black set and placed them beside my red dress.