sixteen

HE WAS touching me.

I arched my back when his hot and swollen red cherry lips landed on my collarbones making me crazy. His strong grips remained around my impotent wrists as I couldn't touch him the way I wanted.

The teeth that shine like pearls turned into beast teeth which were sucking and cachets my skin expanding goosebumps on my sweaty body.

"Harry." I moaned but my voice deceased when he captured my lips between his teeth tugging it backward.

His hard bulge was fanging me, wetting my penurious core which was almost wet as hell. I opened my eyes and instantly I was waylaied by his green stormy gems. A misbehave simper tugged on his lips as he pushed his hip on mine.

I arched my back again letting out the flow of moan and it was only his name.

"Please" I mumbled, my voice was weak. I couldn't take that anymore. I want him to feel, I want him to worship my nudity with his touches and with his mouth.

My poor wrists were squirming under his large grips. He wasn't letting me touch him. He was teasing me and the ghost smile was saying everything to me that he was in so much love to tease me to my death.

"Do you love me Venessa?" He questioned as his green eyes hooded with dark clouds. The devil smile on his lips was still there. What he asked wasn't sounds like some simple question but more like a requirement and affirmation of my love for him.

Or I can call his demand.

I moaned softly when his hard front was rubbing with my bare core, indicating me to say what he wants to hear from me.

"Do you wife?" Another push of sexual excruciation, my entire body was sat on lachrymose mode, I was frustrated sexually, he knew my corpus was crying out loud for him. Begging for him, screaming for him.

"Yes I love you so......."

I snapped and opened my eyes sitting on my bed nimbly. Every inch of my clay was on fire as the salty substance called sweat covered my skin.

It was a dream.

In the row of three days I am having the same dream ceaselessly. This dream kept me awake all night leaving me full of a mess. My lower canton was dripping, making me shiver like a scared puppy.

The touches were too powerful as I could feel them still on my shaky body. The first time I heard my husband calling my name was in a dream. It almost made me greedy to hear that over and over again.

It felt so good when he called me.

Alas, it was my dream.

Like those three days routine, I got up from my bed and walked towards the bathroom. I took a shower cleaning myself with a raspberry body wash.
Since the day I have witnessed Harry sniffing my undergarments, I couldn't take that easily. It feels like a psych thing to me. It wasn't something normal and Harry wasn't normal too.

It drove me to the way where I only felt agitation and despondent.  Though I don't know why I felt that way. My husband doesn't understand the meaning behind good and bad things or I could remark that as weird actions.

I haven't really talked to Harry like used to talk to him prior. He would come to my room sitting beside me with his toys or ask me some questions here and there. All I could be trying to desist is that wired act that took place a few days ago.

I couldn't make eye contact with him.

Outside a storm was blowing aggressively not mentioning to stop. The formidable roars of thunders were waggling the tender nature, turning it into an invective and frightening face. Due to the rain, the savage river got more savage.