twenty-five

I WAS running late for my work.The reason was my dear husband. This morning I woke up a bit later than my collouqul time and Harry happened to be hovering over me while trailing hot kisses on my neck. I was lost in the moment cooperating with my husband and we end having a quick morning sex.

You might think of me as a stupid if I again mentioned that I thought last night was a dream of mine. And yes, I still think it was a passionate dream of mine and my husband's.

He was inseparable,all night his hand was wandering over my chest running his hands on my breasts. And eventually he fell asleep with one of my breasts in his grip.

In the morning after our sex session, we both took shower together. I almost got a heart attack when I saw my neck in the bathroom mirror. My neck was covered with red-purple love bites. It wasn't hurting but it's like my neck was in a war zone.

The silly smile on my lips wasn't wiping. Whenever I think about it, I blush like a mess as thousands of bubbles tingle my stomach. On the other hand my dear husband proceeded to his usual self.

All innocent and sterling.

Between my legs I could feel the sting of pain whenever I tried to move a bit faster. And now it's not really helping. Today I intended to wear something which is gonna match with Harry's clothes.

He was wearing his all time skinny jeans with a green jumper and I was wearing a green knee length skirt and a white blouse. I left my hair open as they fell nonchalantly on my back and shoulders.

I needed to put a huge amount of foundation on my neck skin to cover those bruises. I don't want to tell the whole world while showing my convulsing neck that I have sex with my husband last night.

I looked at my wrist watch ascertaining that only a few minutes are left. But somehow I made it. After gnawing Thomas for a whole straight twenty minutes in the car saying to drive the car fast, we reach to my destination. The man might be cursing my fucking clan in his head silently.

"Thank you Thomas" I said quickly getting out of the car as Thomas nodded his head briefly smiling.

I ran my legs towards the lobby again checking my watch. I made it.

Inside praising and patting my shoulder I normally walked into the elevator pressing my floor bottom. The elevator dinged signalling I was on my floor. I walked as usual keeping my head high as my heels were clicking on the marble surface creating sounds.

"Hey Emmy" I greeted Emmy smiling widely as she raised her head nodding but her fingers weren't stopping on her keyboard.

When I entered my office I was immediately greeted by my dear comrade Oliver. As always the man wasn't acknowledging me and he kept his eyes glued with his computer constantly typing on his keyboard.

Oliver was still the weird colleague of mine but he kinda now makes a few small talks with me here and there.

"Hello Oliver." I saluted him setting my bag on my desk and taking my seat.

He shot his blue eyes at me through his square glasses and stared at me for moments not uttering a zero word.

"Hello Venessa." He greeted me by proceeding with what he was doing before.

Whenever Oliver would talk with me my mind would drag me to our first conversation day, that day when he told me about my in-law's curse. Still I haven't pulled all my shit together upon this issue.

Hours passed as we both were minding our own business not even glancing at each other.

"How is Harry doing?" All of a sudden a voice said making me snap my head at my right side where Oliver was obnoxiously typing his keyboard.