one

H E N S O N

H E N S O N

THE LESS crowded flabbergasting and euphoric restaurant was burning with the colour gold as I watched Henson attentively who was pouring the blood red liquid in a wine glass for me. The first time when I saw Henson, I couldn't stop staring at him.

His dressing up in all black left me stunned. He was beautiful like some mythical Hero as the resplendence of his green-blue mixed eye's was more glistering then some unpurchasable  diamond.

I was just frequently thinking how Harry would look like when I am going to meet him face to face. Only thinking of meeting him was breaking my sweat like a furless doggy. Harry's beauty is another kind of beauty on which it is hard to put an interpretation. Both bothers could put a rank on their youth empowerment and win the first place equally.

I wish I could know how many hearts these two bros breaks in a day.

"So how life is going Miss Erza?" Henson spoke holding interest in his deep muscular voice while twisting his lips to create a small smirk.

I gulped down to my throat as I could say I was nervous before my soon to be brother-in-law.

"It's going great." I said with my polite voice while prolonging my hand to take the wine glass from Henson's hand.

"Hmmm.....I hope you liked the place." He said glancing around the room for a few seconds.

He must be joking right? I think the water that the restaurant was supplying to the customers is more expensive then some random restaurant's foods.

And I don't even want to talk about the price of foods here.

This is one of the most over extravagant restaurants around the whole country. Visiting here would be a dream for every person. As the name as the manifestation. Because, the name of this beautiful place is Paradise 2.0 and yes, it gives a intuition as if you are in somewhere where you would like to call it heaven.

The walls are covered with different kind of fancy artworks. It's like Pablo Picasso has touched those walls with the magic of his paintbrush. A few times I heard this restaurant was booked for celebration of last year Met Gala's grand party. So, without a single doubt this place was fulgent.

"I really appreciate your test." I replied sipping on my wine and being partially guarded not to split the dark red liquid on my plain white dress. It's nothing gorgeous, just a simple plain white dress which stopped under my knees. A golden belt is buckling around my waist as it's three quarter sleeves covering my hands.

"It's my pleasure Ms. Erza. I always make sure to make people comfortable whenever I am around them." He proudly said sipping on his wine too but the way he was sipping as if he was in a photoshoot of a brand new wine magazine cover. His small gestures and deportments were pure testimony of him being perfect.