twelve

INES FELL sickFor the last few days Ines was suffering from a heavy flue. She couldn't even get out of her room let alone she would take care of Harry. And I'm glad she had fallen sick. Don't get me wrong, I felt bad when I saw her fighting with the cruel flu. I hate flu, you could say this flu was my enemy.

When I was around ten I got flue and it was fucking wicked. It almost landed me at the hospital bed and I also missed the concert of Elton.

Since the day it was my number one enemy.

I'm happy because I got more time to spend with Harry. Though I effuse my most of the time at my work place but when I come back home I spent the rest of my day and night with Harry while watching him play with his toys or talking to him.

It has become a routine of Harry's. He would always knock at my door whenever he felt like seeing me. So, one day I informed him not to knock, he is welcome here any time. But how would I know that my husband will walk in when I was only wearing my Black undergarments.

For the first time. It assumed, I felt something from his side. The way he was scanning me from my hair to toe, it has shaken me to my core. I shouldn't have felt shy in front of Harry because he is my husband but still we both were strangers to each other.

I haven't seen an ounce of shame in his eyes. The way he was roaming his gazes on my half nude body, I thought I would faint. The power of his invisible electronic field was growing up around me. It was making me weak on my spot. The way he examined me, the way his eyes fall on my breast and on my legs as if I was a fox to him and he was the hunter.

He is the hunter of my heart.

I was astonished and I was getting greedy. Greedy for his magical contiguity. This man hasn't touched me yet except for sleeping beside me in my bed for a few nights but his presence was enough to dampen my panty.

I'm thinking what is going to happen if he ever touched me the way I want.

I will be ruined.

It was a Sunday evening. Me and my husband were out for a quick walk around the mansion. I haven't got a tour of our property yet. Cause I don't get the time. Lately Harry is always glued with me like a chewed gum under the surface of my favourite shoe. He will walk around me all the time. Following me like a pet everywhere wherever my legs will drag me.

I was sitting on one of the swings rocking back and forth slowly while watching Harry playing with two of his bulky guards.

Tom and Jerry.

It wasn't their real name. They both have specific names but my husband called them Tom and Jerry for his own interests.

Tom and Jerry were standing beside him protectively. Here and there bringing him the football when it will overpass Harry's protection zone.

Suddenly Harry's so-called FIFA football stumbled right over my feet as I looked where Harry was standing with Tom and Jerry besides him. I smiled at them while picking up the ball in my hands as some dust was covering my palms from the ball's surface.

As if I care.

Harry was still standing on his spot unfazed. I think, staring at me was one of his favourite things. I walked towards them with the ball in my hands as Harry spoke.

"Wife will you play with me?"

The deep voice was on his mission of killing me. Innocence was sipping from his mouth, the way his lips move makes me hungry to kiss him for once but I didn't know how he was going to act on my act.

I'm afraid.

We never kissed.

God knows for how many times I had scowled myself inside my mind for my sinful thoughts. You can't blame me. I swear if you stand before Harry you will lash at him like a hungry lion.

"Of course, I would love to." My heart almost stopped when a small smile took place on his cherry lips while showing a faint sign of his dimples.

I haven't seen Harry smiling ever. I am always a victim of his poker face and emotionless features.

And the heart-stopping waves of his hurt face.

We both played for approximately twenty minutes. I wasn't playing, I was just helping him. The way he was playing with the ball he was looking like the second Kaka from Brazil. Not that skilled but by appearance. And no doubt Harry knows how to play. I ducked down my body in the reflection when Harry kicked the ball towards my way.

The ball crossed above my head landing straight to the garden and a screamed echoed.

The florist Moneca stood among the flower plants while rubbing her head. The whole Styles Mansion was surrounded by a flower garden. I burst into laughter walking towards her way and also feeling a bit bad for her. Immediately she bowed her head and looked at her shoes.

"I'm sorry Moneca, Harry didn't mean to hurt you." I sincerely apologized.

"It's ok Mrs. Styles, he didn't know." She replied looking behind me with a soft smile.

Her forehead had already got a stain of red color as it was looking more temperate due to the sun rays on her pale skin.

She picked up the ball from the ground and handed it to me. With a smile I turned around only to find out my husband wasn't standing there anymore where I left him.

I narrowed my eyes and looked at the right side of mine as my eyes landed on him. He was standing inside of the huge garden looking at a pink rose while watching a blue butterfly flapping above it.

He was looking quite curious.

He frowned for a few moments but a boyish smile creeped on his lips when the butterfly sat in the folium of that pink rose. Slowly he raised his both hands making two barriers around the flower.

Then I realized what he was trying to do.

He was tempted to catch the insect.

I was adoring his actions. He was looking concentrated and was also determined to catch the butterfly. His green gems were shining matching the hue with vealy leaves of that rose plant's thin brunch. The messy brown locks of his hairs were looking glossy as ever making me want to run my hands through them.

But suddenly the divine smile of his cherry red lips vanished the moment the delicate blue creature flew away forsaking Harry drowning into disappointment.

Harry straightened his back looking a bit frustrated with his failure. He clenched his jaw tightly and I know he was going to have a turmoil again cause I know how he looks and how he acts when he was going to create some moonstruck behaviour.

He stomped out from the garden looking uneasy as his hands were turned into two firm fists.

"Harry." I called him out walking towards him. I need to calm him down.

"I hate it." He shouted casting his gazes on that way where the butterfly flapped away. He kicked his foot on the ground like a five year old kid looking devastated as before.

"Harry it's ok. If you want I can bring you one." I tried to console him by rubbing his back.

He froze his tensed body duecedly relaxing his stiffened muscles. He looked back at me narrowing his eyes as I just said something which was a pure lie.

"You would?" He asked as if he was confirming my promise.

I don't know why I just said that I would bring him a butterfly. But it was the only way I could calm him down, I mean what I thought.

"Yes, you can pet it and also give it a name if you want."

The billion dollar smile of Harry's was there right before me. My pathetic heart started to beat crazily with a bundle of joy and pride.

I really can handle him.

All the love

Hope you liked it.

Lark Den