seventy-nine

WHERE THIS unpredictable wave of dark shroud was heading towards, none of us couldn't tell. The moment Shelley said, there's an old game that has to be scored, I knew we weren't heading towards Henson's absurd beliefs and claims. Shelley is standing there with confidence in her features. Her eyes were blazing with an unknown fire of lunacy as her smile is saying she did well coming far from this.

I never witnessed Shelley smiling naturally. Her brief tight form of lips that everyone assumed as her smile, it always held a vague membrane of mystery. I've always assumed her behaviour as the part of her being professional and never really wondered if something was lurking behind that prosy face or her tone.

But tonight this Shelley isn't the Shelley everyone knows. This Shelley is smiling and it's a real smile with the mixture of a bit of craziness in her smile, a wave of anger in her aura and a bold cachet of confidence in her actions.

The Shelley everyone knows never even looks at the eyes of her masters but this Shelley is holding a gun in her hands, challenging her master and declaring an unknown war about which nobody is aware.

"Shelley, what are you doing?" Harry asked in a calm tone, embracing me closer to his body in a slow motion as if he didn't want anyone else to know that he is trying to protect me.

"Put her down Harry. We need to talk." Shelley announced, overruling Harry's question.

My heart picked up its pace making me clinched against Harry. The pain of my fresh wounds are already blinding me through extensive throbbing and stings. It's just on my flesh, on my body but when Shelley mentioned that he had to put me down that drew up whiplash in my soul.

"Shelley, put the gun down." Harry slowly spoke, eyeing her gingerly.

My eyes were shifting. Once I am looking at Harry and other times I am looking at Shelley.

I screamed out in horror hiding my face in Harry's chest when Shelley shot a bullet on the ground, right where Harry was standing with me in his arms. Harry took a few steps back and by now I could feel his body is trembling.

He is scared.

"Next time I would shoot between her eyes if you won't put her down, Harry. I have been patient with you for a long time but not now. You guys are running out of time." Shelley spat through her gravel tone, slowly walking towards our way. A storm is swirling in her eyes, no one can deny that. Every step that she was taking towards us, is equipped with glory. A glory which is more powerful than the blue fire. Her steps are careless and fearless as if she is walking towards her crown to wear and throne to take.

The long black dress that she wore seems darker than the night, the shade that is reflected with the dance of fire, it made her dress look like a skin of a snake in darkness. The dress was creating her appearance more prominently with the situation.

Rouge lipstick on her lips, straight grey hair and a gun in hands with blazing eyes.

A Villain in darkness.

"Harry." I whispered to my husband, pleading with my eyes that he should do what he was being told to do.

His green eyes stared down at mine and tears were trimmed in them. I tried to smile at him a bit, silently assuring him not to worry. It's the only way we could choose. I don't know who is going to win this game tonight and whose hand is going to be printed in red angry blood.

But one thing I am glad about is if I die I would be near the person I loved the most.

"Shelley, Venessa is injured. She is bleeding. She is carrying my baby. I beg you please let her go. If you want to keep me and others you can but please let her go. She needs help immediately." Harry Styles, one of the most successful businessmen in the world. A man who never learnt to kneel down and a man who never broke even in the worst time. He is now on his knees begging for his wife's life and his unborn child.