thirty-five

*Sexual content will be presented there*

SOFT KISSES on my neck rising goosebumps on skin also drawing a smile through my lips. The ductile bridle of the sun was peaking through the window and a soft silence was prevailing in the room. The only clop I could hear was my bruised breathing and Harry's groans of getting molding against my body.

His lips weren't leaving my neck.he continued sucking my sensitive skin making me moan occasionally. His hot tongue rolled over my red skin, repeating the suction over them.

The encounter of a few hours ago has still been freshly curved in my mind. Those harsh and exciting thrusts that he gave me while proving his dominance on me. I still couldn't comprehend everything properly. But one thing was clear to me I have enjoyed everything single second of our sex.

It was now nearly evening and it seemed like the sun was saying goodbye to the world,evaporating like every day. I opened my closed eyes and peered through Harry's board shoulders looking at the grandpa horologe.

It was six in the evening.

My eyes rolled back when Harry's hot mouth landed on my perky breast, with his mouth he was sucking one and molding the other with his hand. I placed my hand on his back, crawling his skin with my nails though I know Harry wasn't getting effected by that. His hard member was rubbing against my bare core which was dripping wet.

As always

Ready for him.

Harry was being soft now. He wasn't restraining my hands or showing anger. He was just playing a good husband role,gently teasing his wife with his actions.

"Harry, please fuck me." I pleaded with my weak voice not even considering what I was begging for.

I need him.

And I want him.

The blood was pumping through my veins aggressively, rising my heart rate.My legs were shaking but I kinda succeeded in wrapping them around his hips rolling my hips against his. He let out a shameless moan sinking his teeth in my nipple,making me shrink.

"Harry." I whined like a small girl when he wasn't treating me well with his great property which was loaded to shoot. I was on the verge of shedding tears now. My frustration encroach it's limitation.Harry like to irritate me a lot.

He is dominant over me and I obey that like a good submission.

It's his will that when he is going to thrust into me.

With a low moan Harry pushed his member inside me making me let out a loud moan. I arched my back getting a bit up on my position as my mouth fell open and eyes got closed in that incredible pleasure that Harry was giving me. With a slow pace my he rolled his hips against mine as also moaning lowly.

His lips found mine, claiming them as his.He was indisputable, his touch making me react like fire as if it's found fuel to burn. Butterflies flew inside me spreading tingling sensation throughout my body. My heart was hammering against my chest making my chest rising and falling rapidly.

I locked my legs around his hip pulling him closer to me. His lips weren't forsaking mine, he tasted like sweet honey and he smelled like a newly bloomed red rose.

"O my god." I throw back my head when he was entirely inside me groaning like a lion. It seems like Harry wasn't pleased when I have sundered our lips cause no sooner had I have separated out lips his one hand found my hairs while pulling them softly to bring up my face towards his way, only to conjoin our lips again.