seventy-three

I THOUGHT my ears are gonna bleed untill I turned into a deaf. I stared at my husband's horror filled green eyes and speechless opened mouth and a red face. His broad chest was rising and falling erratically as he blinked rapidly as if he couldn't see anything properly and he wants to clear his vision.

"What?" He asked in undertone.

"Are you not happy?" His impression was saying he was afraid and he was frustrated. My heart squeezed in a lurid way when I couldn't find anything that I could illustrate as happiness on his face.

"Say that again?" He demanded keeping his hand still on my flat stomach. Uncertain, unknown, arcane those disposition was flashing like lightening through out his face.

"I am pregnant Harry." My tone came up in lost reason. My throat dried within a second when I couldn't comprehend his emotions.

He isn't happy?

Harry blinks slowly as his lips moves as if he was preparing himself to illustrate his inner vignette. I held my breath as atrophied took over my heart, blending in every muscle.

But my heart jumped against my chest like a provoked hammer when his lips crashed over mine catching off my guards down. His large ring cladded hands grabbed my face as his lips commenced drawing it's loveable painting on my flesh. They moved slowly, with deep and colourful passion. They were warm and so inviting.

Automatically my skin aroused, giving reaction to his touch, for which I have been craving and starving. Only me and my god knows how much I missed his test. How much I missed the warmth of his skin against mine and how much I missed the smell of his body.

After gracing my lips with his blissful kiss, he detached our lips as he leaned his forehead against mine. He wasn't speaking. I wanted some reaction from him. Never ever I liked the fact Harry being mute when I desperately wanted to know something. It hurts as hell when he doesn't say anything.

"Are you happy?" I whispered as my whole body commenced trembling.

He isn't happy?

The question popped in my head for the second time, rising uneasy and unhealthy intuitions inside me. My heart squeezed spreading pain throughout my my heart.

"I want a girl." He whispered breathing heavily.

Automatically my eyes trimmed with tears and this time these were happy tears. After a long time happy tears has graced me with its emotions. The pain that was stabbing me that vanished in a second. The blissful happiness snugged around my heart as if a warm shroud was spread over it when it was trembling in cold.

He was happy. He might couldn't function the news properly.

"What if it's a boy?" I whispered sniffing as the soft smile wasn't forsaking my lips.

"I can go with that too." He said finally chuckling while matching our eyes.

"You don't know how I am feeling right now." He said. His long fingers traced on my cheeks softly delicately. A tender disposition was waving on his face making him look desperate at the same time calm.

"I promise. From now I am never going to put on a pace of pain or our baby. I am sorry for behaving harsh to you. But I just couldn't find any other way to protect you from the evil that is lurking around you." He confessed grabbing my face in his hands. He was determined cause his eyes were saying that.

As always I was still in dark. Since the beginning I was in dark and till now I am in it. A fear of our baby getting hurt scrolled my stomach rising goosebumps on my skin.

What danger he is talking about?

Bile rose in my throat as suddenly my fear commence consuming me.

"What is happening?" I asked and he knows I was afraid.