nine

I GOT down from my bed as Harry's eyes were burning through my body as if someone set me on fire. He followed my deportments standing on his spot while swaying a bit on his feet side to side making me smile a little, cause it was showing he was desperately waiting for me.

I walked towards him and laced my fingers with his, the tingle of thousands of butterflies erupted in my stomach making my inside joyous. The last time I held his hand was on the day of our wedding. When I was wearing him the wedding ring. I squeezed his hand a little as he flinched a bit but again relaxed.

I locked my door while holding Harry in my other hand. We started to walk towards his room and in the journey Harry's grips were getting tighter around my small and lanky fingers. His skin felt so soft against my skin and shivered was spreading through my spine.

After reaching there I pushed open his door and was welcomed by the infringement of his room. His toys were all over the room, books were recklessly opened as they were lying lifelessly on his bed.

I sighed looking at the messed up place and then looked at my husband who was also roaming his eyes around his room while pouting his lips .For a moment, it felt like he brought me here to clean his cluttered room.

"Didn't Shelley scour your room Harry?" I ask.

He maintained the silence for a few moments but then spoke while struggling.

"I couldn't sleep, so.....so...I tried to play." The way he was speaking right now as if he was in some big trouble, to wipe away his tension I smiled at him only to console that he wasn't in some woe.

Sometimes I wonder, how Harry would have behaved if he was normal with his mental state, Is he was a grumpy CEO of Styles enterprise? Was his demeanor and dispositions similar to Henson? These reflections always tractable me to think but eventually I find myself lost.

"Come take a seat." I tugged his hand softly leading him towards his master bed.

"Sit here, I need to clean your room first then, we can go to sleep." I made him sit at the edge of his bed. With a small nod he agreed as I started to gather his toys in a basket. I was planning to set him in the bed first and then read him some books so that he could get sleep.

I could feel his eyes on me, whenever I moved his eyes also dart to that way. I was pretending to be normal but inside a wild storm was taking place making every inch of my body restless.

I can't deny the sexual thoughts that I have whenever I come near him. I never found myself that desperate for anyone but for my husband. And it's not my entire fault, My husband could put a rank on being the most beautiful man in the world with his ever lasting affective beauty.

He was born to be sniffed and snooped by women.

After scouring his whole room I started to plain the crinkles of his bed making it look like before. But when I drew my eyes at Harry's attire realization hit me that he can't sleep with his jumper and jeans.

I walked towards the huge double door heedlessly not thinking if it was his closest or not. Opening the doors, I found a huge space where many expensive shirts, jeans and t-shirts were neatly placed.

I took out a white t-shirt and a black sweat pants.

"You can't sleep in those." I said gesturing towards his body.

He stared at me and looked at the pieces of fabric that I was holding in my hands.

But suddenly he stood up and sparing no time peeled his jumper rising heat on my neck. I immediately took some steps back when his five-O-clock shadow was hovering over me. My eyes grew as I looked at his board shoulder and abs. My breath hitched in my throat when his lanky waist was displaying his glorious V line making me weak on my knees. Tanned skin was shining deliciously as if he just took a gold bath.