five

THE NEXT morning I woke up with a pestering headache which was effectively blinding me because I couldn't even open my eyes. Another contention in the morning light is shooting through the door-sized royal windows like a sharp knife, stinging my eyes.

Last night I ruminated about talking to Henson about the mysterious lady called Veronica. I couldn't sleep the whole night pondering about Harry's little episode in the dining room and Neona's jocosity about this Veronica lady.

The first time when I got in my room I didn't realize that a river was located at the back side property of Styles. But the realization hit me when I heard the furious water efflux at night. And the roar of drastic water gushes were also an egregious reason which kept me awake like a night owl.

I can be a modern woman but I can't deny the existence of ghosts on this earth. I had hearken a few sounds of wolves howling from a long distance as also some weird turbulence and uproars. I endeavored my best to ignore those clops but nothing helped. Before, I believed in Henson's preconception story. Believing in the paranormal term is nothing a big deal now.

The Styles property is way too scary. Their deemed lighted Victoria edition mansion sometimes makes me want to grovel on the ground in fear but at the same time it's a fantasy mansion I dreamt of in my silly thoughts.

Tomorrow is going to be the last of my little holiday (Excuse of my wedding). I take a shower at my over splendid bathroom and wear a simple knee length baby pink dress.

Arriving downstairs for breakfast I saw Henson is dressed in work clothes while talking on his phone. I don't know why but I want to ask him why he always wears black. Till now I haven't seen him in any other colours but only in black.

He owns black.

I took my seat silently as a maid filled my plate with several kinds of foods and for dolce she placed a piece of blue-berry cheese cake on my plate.

What a delightful morning.

"Morning Venessa." Henson greeted me with his lady killer smile.

"Morning Henson."

Only me and Henson are having breakfast. I confusedly started to look for Harry and Neona.

"Where are Neona and Harry?" I asked

"Neona left early for New York and Harry had breakfast in his room." Henson explained taking a huge bit from his french toast.

Now I remember Neona mentioned something yesterday about New York.

I nod my head as I was going to take a bite from my food then when a maid appears with a trolley in her hands which contains a bawl of vanilla ice cream, toast and the rest of the food items that we are having.

"Young master, Master Harry declined to eat." The maid announced with a consolidated voice not blinking for a second as she stood bowing her head.

Henson clinched his jaw and flared his nose before predicting.

"I will try to convince him, he has medication now. He needs to eat before taking his pills."

Henson stands up from his seat and motions the maid to follow him. I have been craving to see Harry since he left last night with his grumpy face. I know and I could feel the tension of him hating me but I can't deny my red mark desire for seeing him for once.

Bethatasitmay, he is my husband and I am his wife.

"Henson?" I called out Henson as he and the maid stopped in their tracks.

"Yes?"

"Could I come with you?" I asked and I could say he could see my pleading in my eyes.

"Ok."

We climbed the huge staircase and stopped in front of my husband's room. Henson pushes the door softly and enters the room as I follow his steps along with the maid behind us.

Harry's room is painted grey as the room is decorated decently as a room should be figurative for a man. Every corner of his room is screaming expensive. A king sized bed is placed in the middle of the room which is neatly rhetorics with grey silk bed sheets.

Several soft toys are scattered on the ground following some cartoon books, trains, crayons, digital toys and so many other toys.

Harry is currently sitting on the ground while his back is leaning against his bed as he is playing with a Rubik cube in his huge hands. He didn't give any kind of attention to us when he heard the noises. He nonchalantly keeps playing with his Rubik cube wearing a solemn face.

"Harry, Barlina said you refused to eat. Is that true?" Henson asks Harry with a soft voice as if he is talking to a small boy. Actually Harry's state says he is a small boy. He became like this when he lost his stability. Now Harry acts like a child due to his memories loss. Back at our wedding day, Henson alluded that Harry can be in trouble sometimes when it comes to converting.

Due to the accident, he has been suffering from many mental disorders and one of them is forgetting things and people.

I stared at both of them in awe. A sting spread in my heart only thinking how much in pain Henson and his family were while watching Harry in his painful circumstances. Harry is wearing a sweater with sweat pants looking adorable like a man-child. Above his head a bird nest is created with his own hair. They are messy but still in an odd way those unruled hairs seem so beautiful on him.

"Yes." Harry answers still not acknowledging our existences.

"You have medication to take brother. If you don't eat then you can't take the medication. And medicine will help you to feel better." Henson explains sitting down beside his brother.

"I hate those pills. They make m...... me puke." Harry complains quickly, struggling with his choice of words cruelly.

"I know but you need to take them." This time Harry raised his head as his eyes landed on me. He narrowed his eyes in subtle and those eyes are shooting daggers at me. My heart tugs at his cold gazes making me lose my words from my head. I didn't know what to do as I put a smile on my face.

The second I smiled my smile faded as if a bunch of dark clouds shrouded the sun when his range filled eyes weren't leaving me.

Henson seems to notice the sudden change in Harry as he looks back at me then at Harry.

"If you want then Venessa can help you to eat and she can even play with you." Right now I want to hug Henson. He is trying to make a good impression of mine to his brother. And that is a support I have been charging for. And I hope that will work.

But suddenly Harry furiously stands up from the floor as his face turns shrewish. He starts mumbling something which is hard to hear let alone anyone could understand them. He is desperately looking for something as he starts to pace in his room.

"Harry calms down." Henson calmly says and his eyes were appealing...he is concerned about his brother's state.

By the time Harry is pulling his hairs and clinching his jaw tightly, amplifying his jaw bones. My hands automatically cover my opened mouth as my eyes are scanning the scene with horror.

I screamed when Harry threw a lamp on the ground breaking it into hundred pieces.

"Out... everyone." He screams bloody murder holding another glassed object in his hands. Right now Harry's is displaying one thing and it's his madness.

But before anyone could process anything Harry threw the glass vase in the air as I let out another scream most likely in agony or pain.

Henson and the Barlina maid stared at me as well Harry. My hand touched my forehead and I brought my hand before my vision.

The warm and red figment covered my palm and that's when I realized what just happened.

My husband's next action made me bleed through my forehead.

All the love

Please vote and comment. Love you guys.

Lark Den