two

H A R R Y

H A R R Y

A WEEK has passed and the next morning I'm going to be married. Whenever the word 'marriage' echo in my mind, my heart wants to leap out from my ribcage. In these several days, in some strange way I started flourishing something for him. I don't know how it was possible. In this generation we don't know how and when we could grope stormy feelings for someone so quickly and that exactly happened to me.

It's like he was some rock star or actor and I'm one of his die heart fans who just fell for him without meeting him or knowing him personally.

And now it's the truth, I'm going to marry someone whom I never met but I am having some feelings for him. It's a positive thing, that I'm not getting frustrated over this matter that I'm going to marry a stranger.

And I'm happy that it's not getting frustrated.

Few days ago me and my mother went for my wedding dress shopping and than I've learnt that my wedding wasn't going to be grand. That's mean no enthralling decoration and no guest.

There would be presented only the Erzas and the Styles. It's more like a private occasion where there won't be any attendance of relatives.
I always had a childish dream about my wedding but it seems like nothing is gonna happened according to my desire. I was frustrated since the moment I heard the news. Don't laugh at me when I'm going to say I cried like a baby while rambling out why I couldn't marry the way I want.

But then when my father said Harry doesn't like crowded places and that's why he wants our wedding to be private. So, there was nothing that I could say about this. The occasion is going to be held in a church which was also suggested by the Styles. I heard all the Styles heirs got married at that church. It was built by Harry's great great great grandfather and before dying he passed the tradition that every single man of Styles would get married there.

Dad also said Harry is little bit staid type man who doesn't believe in wasting time on people who is not important to him.

And another fact about my soon to be husband was he is a punctual freak.

The more I am learning about him the more I'm getting pulled towards his way. Though I never met him and I never talked to him. I haven't really known much about him but these little information were enough for me to get melted on the ground.

It might sound like a clingy antique love story but everyday watching his picture burnt me from inside. Sometimes his green eyes drive me crazy and his ensnaring smirk sent chill down to my spine.

The morning felt like tornado because I woke up late and my whole family was racing like crazy people around the house while screaming. It's not my fault that I woke up late.

I couldn't sleep last night as Harry's thought kept me wake till three in the morning creating bubbles in my stomach but again popping them with pop pop sounds.