twenty-two

I ALMOST forgot about the reason behind me and Harry got married. The fortune teller, Henson hasn't mentioned anything about this fortune teller and Harry becoming normal like before.

I need to believe in this cause I don't have any other way more than this one. I haven't seen any changes in Harry, in these couple of months. I just hope what the soothsayer predicted about Harry becomes true.

Neona has brought a Zoetrope box for her brother. Harry couldn't stop staring at the toy which was playing some songs over and over again as the film reels were spinning inside of it.

The first song that he played in his new toy was The Crooked Man. Immediately it reminds me of the horror movie called Conjuring where Bill the small boy used it as a lesson to clean his stammering problem while singing the Crooked man song.

Harry focused on the Zoetrope softly humming the tune. Neona looked at her brother's way while brightly smiling and then again she looked at me.

"He loved it." She chimed as her eyes teemed with tears and the reason was unknown to me.

But I realized what made her emotional all of a sudden. She can't just see her brother in this condition and she wants her brother back.

She must love her brother more than anything.

I smiled at her sympathetically as I couldn't wipe my eyes from his way. He seemed so happy and he was looking so beautiful when he played that small and tender tug of smile at the corner of his mouth.

Soon the dinner announcement came around, Neona bid a small goodbye and left the room. Harry was still occupied with his new interest and I took that as an opportunity to put the diamond bracelet in a safe place.

"Harry, it's dinner time baby. Let's go." I walked towards him declaring.

He didn't give me his attention.

"Harry, we can play later now let's go." I said sitting down on the bed.

He glanced back at me while staring with a solemn face with his eyebrows dragged together.

He nodded a few moments later sensing I won't leave him until he is getting up and walking down stairs with me for dinner.

Unlike everyday tonight the dinner has filled with laughter and cheerful voices. It has become possible only for Neona, she was telling us about some funny guy that she met in New York.

I don't know what was so funny about that but the way she was laughing and talking as if he was some world class comedian who made her laugh so hard.

As usual Harry was silently eating. But what shocked me was he placed his hand on my bare thighs. I choked on my food coughing loudly pressing a hand on my chest. My heart started to race uncontrollably as breathing got erratic and I'm sure anyone could hear the loud exhale inhale of mine.

A maid rushed with a glass of water as I could feel everyone's eyes staring at me. But Harry didn't put his hand off of me. This god damn touch of his was eradicating me at the edge of fainting.

What was he thinking? Does he even know what he was doing while acting nonchalant about his sensual strings on me?

Only god knows.

After finishing our dinner Harry and I both walked towards the living room instead of going to bed. It was Neona's request, she wanted to catch up with so many things and I only agreed with her because I would get the chance to ask her about her brother's past.

And I know she won't be oscillated to let me know about her brother.

I know she can help me to know the old Harry who was stable with his mental health. Who was the king of Styles, I didn't know how my husband was. His mannerisms were good or bad? From Oliver I had come to know that Harry was a sweet and kind man but still there were a lot of things that I was missing.