thirty-nine

I HAVE a colloquy about the bitter irony of fate when the doctor has proclaimed my husband was in a coma. My world has cleaved into zillion pieces with that declaration that my husband was in coma and they don't have any idea when he was going to wake up.

My poor heart was bruised and wounded. The sourness of my lesions were deep and it was bleeding invisibly. But somehow I have composed myself praying to the God on my knees to get me back my husband to me.

God has herken my wish and he really did play well to me from the beginning. What I only asked for was to let harry wake up but I haven't prayed or pleaded not to make him forget me. I haven't nor I have imagined or thought of this if Harry's memories are going to back.

That never crossed my head.

I never considered the matter in my messed up head that what if Harry regains his old portion and sense. I was way too lost in my shattered world playing a role of a solitary wife.

Harry has gained back all memories, he is now Harry Styles, who is the king of Styles thron. He is not that Harry Styles anymore who loves to play with toys and watch cartoons. He is not that Harry anymore who loves to cuddle with his wife. He is not that Harry anymore who get scared of small small things.

He was not my Harry anymore.

He was now a stranger to me.

Not fully but I was a stranger to him for sure.

It's like someone has thrown a thousand of arrows at my way when Harry curiously looked at me with his acute gazes asking his siblings who I was. The voice that he used wasn't something soothing. It sounds powerful like some cracked thunder from mighty wide opened sky on earth. It wasn't smooth as before when my husband used to asked me small questions about silly things.

He was back with the aroma of his power.

I was speechless though I had something to say to him when I saw him sitting on the bed staring at me. I thought of running into his arms while kissing him and telling him that how much his wife missed him.

How much I love him.

But everything twisted in some sick way leaving me broken and lonely.

I haven't stayed in front of him for another second when Harry hasn't recognized me. I ran away from there without saying another word though I don't know why I did that. I could have stayed there while asking him if he could remember me. If he could try to clear his head to recognize me.

As I said before I was a coward.

I didn't know who I was now to The Styles Mansion. Am I still Mrs. Styles or just a stranger whose name is Venessa Erza?

Who am I?

Of course I was nobody. I got the title of Mrs Venessa Styles when I got married to Harry Styles. If Harry Styles don't know who I am then what a temporary title could bring me anything.

That's mean our marriage is a lie now?

The holy bond that has bound us together is gonna be a mistake for harry. Because Harry wasn't in the state to understand through what a strong thread we were being knot.

And the thing was eating me from up inside that harry might end up asking for a divorce.

I sobbed out in defenceless when I thought of our marriage. My thoughts were dancing around my head making my understanding blurry. What I am going to do? Is Harry is going to keep our marriage or he would let me go?

I looked at the framed picture of mine and his which was placed on the small table beside our bed. It was the picture from our picnic day as also the day Nova committed suicide. It seems like our picture was walked out from a photoshoot. We were looking so perfect.