forty-nine

HARRY WAS throwing a party.

His welcoming party.

After showing his vermin anger towards his brother and Henson leaving the dinning table barring any hesitation, I couldn't just wipe that away from my vision. My heart was on the wheel of restlessness. I was incessantly pondering, what precisely has gone inside of Harry's study. Till now I haven't seen Henson for a second.

I lost my hunger completely and I felt like hurling when I thought about the food. The sick twisted knot in my lower stomach was still there, getting tighter and tighter, as thin lines of salty objects of sweat were glistening on my forehead.

On the contrary, Neona was playing like a mute and dumb sister as if she was only a ten years old kid who still doesn't understand family issues.

I sighed deeply, lowering my eyes down at my hands as my eyes fell on a gem that I wore while saying my oaths.

My wedding ring in which Harry's name was curved.

I don't know what exactly provoked Harry to treat his brother that way, but I was sure of one thing, he hated me. He despises me. The second his loving brother asked me if I was feeling ok, he turned into himself as a judgemental person, giving a hard smack on my face.

He didn't like it the way his brother was being good to me.

All he wants is my tears and pain.

I can even mention him being jealous cause I am nothing to him.

Unwanted tears were there, always ready for me. Sometimes I wonder if these days are gonna put on a climax. If I am truly going to be happier than ever.

Is that possible?

Cause I don't see any reason to be optimistic. Harry has launched his new version of a joke to take away my freedom, to please himself but make me suffer. He has graced me with a hard choice, leaving me shattered into pieces. I can be the reason for my parents happiness but not pain.

My brother is still wet behind his ears. He has a long way to pass but if my father loses everything then his decorated future would turn into ashes.

I sat down on the grand sofa that was placed in the living room putting a mask of wandering around my thoughts. Suddenly someone sat beside me as her Gucci perfume hit my nostrils.

I cast my eyes at her only to find out that, she was scrawling a bunch of names down to a pad.

And that's when I realized and found out Harry Styles aka my husband was throwing a grand party for his grand welcome.

Or I could say an unexpected welcome which no one has imagined.

"Fuck..... This shit is so boring." Neona's voice spoke lacing annoyance but nothing made me smile a little at her way.

She was cute and beautiful.

"How many people are gonna be there?" Curiosity got me at my best spot.

"Probably five hundred. He had a lot of connections and I don't even know where he got all of this time to arrange these unknown fuckers under his wings." Neona huffed by writing another name.

My eyes got wide a bit hearing out the number of people that are gonna be attending the party. Indeed that's gonna be a grand one.

Because they are Styles.

I hummed at her narration putting my head back against the sofa. Thinking of so many things, I might be able to write a whole thousands of pages book about my life.

A horror story.

But suddenly I remembered something which I haven't even bothered to notify.

Where is Ines Lovejoy?