seventy-two

I STOOD frozen on my ground, not being susceptible to move another inch. Everything for a moment slowed down in velocity. For a moment, I thought I heard him wrong but it wasn't the truth. His glistening eyes were staring at mine assuring me that I wasn't dreaming. My tears automatically fluxed down to my both cheeks as my chin tremble.

Now I understand those small noted gestures that he left behind for me.

Those were sign for me.

Calling me by the nickname wife.

Showing his blazing anger towards Henson whenever he tried to get closer to me.

His small small sorry'.

The black rose that he left for me when for the first time we had sex after him gaining his stability.

Not letting me go when I said I want divorce.

Does it mean he loves me?

Harry was hiding and pretending to be unknown from his past.

But why?

What could be the reason?

My head commenced spinning like a top spreading vagueness throughout my sense. My heart is thumbing erratically against my ribcage, rushing restlessness in my veins. Entire body is shaking but at the same time enormous amount of joy filled my every cells.

He never forget anything.

He does remember our precious moments.

He does loves me.

Wait a minute?

Am I being manipulated again?

What if, he asked everyone in the house about our previous days, our incidence.

What if it was just a trick to take me back and make me submit to him?

My chest tightened abruptly washing away the happiness that bloomed a few seconds ago as if I was standing at the beginning of the Spring.

"How can I trust you?" I blurted out blinking rapidly.

Harry's knowing face turned into dark sadness making him frown deeply.

"Venessa!" He whispered in disappointment but it was enough loud for me to herken.

"How can I believe you are not trying to manipulate me? How can I Harry?" I sobbed out at the time endeavouring to control my emotions.

"Venessa, I never forget anything. I told you." Harry desperately said getting closer to me but I held my hand stoping him.

"You gave me so many reasons Harry not to believe you. You hurt me constantly. You didn't even like the fact me being sad when you weren't stable. But after gaining your stability you constantly hurt me for no reason. You insulted my injury over and over again. You came out indifferent whenever I talked about our past. You insulted my love and faith. You humiliated our marriage. You humiliated my self respect. You choked my peace and freedom." I took a deep breath practically hyperventilating.

He just stared at me clinching his jaw hard. His eyes were showing nothing but pure pain. As if thousands of arrow were shot at him and his wounded body was gnawing, begging attention for pain relief.

"I am sorry. I know I fucked up and I am sorry. I know I might don't deserve your forgiveness but I am here to fix everything baby. I am here to clarify everything. It was killing me slowly knowing you weren't near me, beside me. It was choking my breath knowing I couldn't touch you and kiss you. It's practically burning me with guilt thinking that I have hurt you."