twenty

I SILENTLY walked into the kitchen declaring my presence as both Florence and Nova stopped talking and bowed their heads.

"Can I help you Mrs. Styles?" Florence said stepping closer to me.

"I need some cheesecake for Harry." I said, weakly smiling and taking out an expensive ceramic floral designed plate.

You might be wondering why I was placid though I heard what they just said about Ines. But only if anyone knew, how much anger was working inside me. I can't believe she really has done that. No doubt, it was our little Ines who tried to scare Harry.

Cause I knew something was wrong with this girl. She was a black sheep in this house, who plays around like goody-two shoes but inside she was a witch.

But still I can't just storm out on her when I don't have any proper evidence against her. Which can make everyone believe what she has done. She is a manipulative bitch who was making dance to everyone around her manicured fingers.

Putting two huge slices of cheese cake, I started to walk towards my room, I stopped for a few moments and turned my head to the kitchen.

I walked back there.

"Did anyone clean Harry's room yet?" I ask, gaining both Florence and Nova's attention. There was a rule for Harry that his room would be cleaned three times in a day because Harry is allergic to dust. He doesn't stop sneezing.

"Orell has done that Mrs Styles." Nova informed.

I nodded and started to walk again towards my room with two slices of cake in my hands. I reached my room and saw Harry was still sucking on that red cherry sucker staring at the TV screen.

"Baby, I brought the cake." I showed excitement in my tone with a huge smile on my lips as I walked towards the bed.

He looked at me as his eyes landed on my hands. He brought out the sucked lollipop from his mouth and gave me a killer dimple smile.

Harry started to dig into his two slices of cakes happily and took the chance to walk to my window and stared far away through the dark forest which was getting tenebrous with the shroud of evening.

The matter of Veronica was still playing in my mind. I just couldn't wipe the thing out of my mind when it included a very cumbersome word called 'murdure'.and everyone assumed it was my innocent husband who had killed her.

So many things have gone under the roof of Styles Mansion. I was still unknown from a few things that I assumed. First the story that Oliver told me and now Veronica's murder.

Both are blood draining stories.

"Wife." The cloud of my thoughts broke when Harry called me

I turned my head only to find out he ate his cakes in a messy way. Cheese was smeared around his mouth as his green orbs were innocently staring at mine.

I smiled softly and walked towards him.

"What happened Honey?" I sat on the bed a bit closer to him

He stayed silent, staring at me with his intense gazes making me shake to my core.

"Can I sleep here with you?" He asked with a gentle tone and asking for permission was vivid.

I took out some tissues from the tissue box which was always placed on my nightstand table. My smile grew up, thinking of spending my night beside my husband. Temporary or not, I always wanted him near me.

Talking about he staying with me. Lately I was thinking of shifting his belongings in room. Whenever he gets scared or something happens to him, he always calls me first.