thirty-four

*Sexual content will be presented there*

SILENT

DIM LIGHT

Harry

And breathless me.

It's all I could think when his lips were on mine, syncing possessively and harshly. My naked body was slaying under his bulky one not giving me any escape view. The only thing was screaming in my head his those jealous filled words.

'No one can touch you.'

'Only me.'

My heart was brutally beating rising the mountain of anxiousness through my whole body. As I said before Harry doesn't play the role of a sweet husband when he is angry or when we are having sex.

He would change with a finger snap.

My vanquished wrists were struggling in his tight grips but no attempt was succeeded because my husband was way too strong than me.

"Harry.' I gaps for air calling his name when he broke our lips. I could feel the fervently cheeks of mine when his angry hooded green eyes met mine. His jaw was still in tight clench as he was also breathing heavily through his red swollen lips.

I was speechless, I never saw Harry being like this. I have seen his so many faces but this was a whole new Harry. This was called jealous harry who happened to see me with his own brother and now he was claiming me as his portraying himself as a possessive freak. I was chock-a-block naked and he was half naked.it wasn't the first time that I found myself under him like this proviso.

Though everything was the same.

Same position.

Same getting driven crazy by sexual frustration.

Same naked wife and her husband.

But this time the husband was being way too different which was grabbing his wife's breathing in her windpipe.

"What wife?" My eyes got wide when his sarcastic voice teased me with a dark look on his face. I began to inhale and exhale rapidly as anxiousness was rising to its acme.

The sexual hormones were also taking part here as another leading role. My legs were shaking as Harry was taking his proviso between them pressing pressure on my wet core. His huge bulge was struggling inside his suit pants, I could feel it. Cause while kissing the crap out of my lips he was also rolling his hips on mine momentarily.

I arched my back when he dived his head at the crook of my neck, capturing my sensitive flesh between his teeth while also sucking them harshly as if he was sucking the last candy in this word. The pain was excessive,for a moment he was acting like a vampire slayer.

He wasn't giving me any chance to comprehend his actions, one by one like flash he was kissing my neck, sucking them and bruising them.

On his unknown he was marking his territory on me?

Or does he have full sense that his wife was only his?

Harry is confusing as a Rubik cube,if you can solve his one side then his other side won't match. His colours are tenacious and cumbersome. No genius could solve like a math like him which is called Harry Edward Styles.