forty-two

WITH TREMBLING body and shaken up mind I stared at Harry who was in his own world acting like a lunatic wearing a poisonous smile on his lips while his wild eyes were scanning my whole face as if he was enraptured seeing me like that. The salty substance made their ways down to my flushed cheeks already proofing that how weak I am before my husband.

A helpless sob escaped from my mouth as it was getting tenacious for me to keep myself strong. Right now neither can I run away from him or I could stay beside him. His presence was making me sick to my death. And I was stuck with him.

My heart was already broken and Harry was making sure to pulverize every shattered piece of my broken heart to the ground. When I looked into his eyes all I could discover was the only blue fire of hate in them. I couldn't semblance an ounce of mercy in those eyes.

His eyes were reminding me of those days when I first showed up in his room on the second day of my Mrs Styles's life. The day he threw a glass flower vase at me while bleeding me.

"What? Why are you crying? Did I say something hurtful to you?" Harry questioned looking surprised acting as if he hadn't just said those bitter words to me.

As if he hadn't told me to be his doll.

As if he hasn't told me to file a divorce.

God Someone tell this psycho what he is doing.

His words were shot at me like some sharp arrows and those arrows plunged into my heart making me bleed covertly.

"I am not finished yet and you are already crying?" Harry frowned while saying. He pouted his lips like a kid showing how much he was mortified by my appearance.

My chin started to tremble as tears were being shed without any limit. He was cruel with no heart at the left side of his chest. All was a lie about the facts that I've learnt about him. I was blinded thinking my husband was a good person. But the truth is he was evil from the start.

"Why are you being like this?" I managed to say the sentence, breathing heavily. My words were fragile as they were feeble.

The next thing that Harry did was unexpected because he rewarded me with the sick sounds of his laughter again. I thought this time he would give me a proper answer instead of playing with me but who am I kidding.

He is Harry Styles and I am his burden called pathetic wife Venessa Erza Styles.

All I can get from Harry was shame. He was having fun behaving that way to me. He was constantly embarrassing me and mocking me just with an evil smile.

"You are funny." He said through his laughter throwing his head back like a kid making me feel like a damn fool.

I looked down at my lap in shame and looked at my quivering hands. I wanted to die right now. I couldn't even talk to him properly. Dying would be better than humiliations.

"See, you can't even talk back to me but still you think someone like you can be my wife?" Harry stopped laughing then again whispered those cursed words in my ear rising goosebumps on my skin and stopping everything around me.

My ears commenced to ringing, blocking every sound and all I could see was Harry's face which was cast at me with brutality.

That's it. It was only left for him to say.

A loud sob slipped away from my mouth making me exude my tears helplessly. My entire body was shaking in fear and my soul was burning in shame and embarrassment. I can't do anything here cause my hands are inlayed and Harry is being honest with me. He was narrating what is true but he was being cruel in the name of being honest with me.