forty-six

THE DARK shadow of lust was swirling in his eyes, quivering me under his hard body. I stayed unfazed breathing heavily as my eyes were searching for so many answers to the questions that were stumbling in my head. I was frozen, softly blinking at him and my hands resided in his dynamic grip fluttering my heart.

I don't know what I should call it. Words aren't ample to draw a better narrative for this situation. His deep pink lips were in a tight line as if he wanted to say something but he was just warding off himself to do so.

The reel of the old days started to play in my head. Where with how much passion and love he kissed me and made love to me. How he drove me insane with his powerful touch and how he claimed me every night and made me his own.

I won't forget them.

I remember them all too well.

But again he wasn't the Harry I was thinking about. My Harry loved me. On his unknown he cared about me where this Harry doesn't leave a chance to make me cry out of my heart.

"What are you doing?" I asked in whispering. Not daring to move an inch.

He stayed mute rising high, the chart of my frustration and eagerness.

I want an answer.

He can't just play with me like that. For one moment he would call me baby and then another second he would offer me to be his whore.

"What do you want?" I helplessly slipped those words through my tongue as my voice cracked with the sentiment of hurt and pain.

Tears slowly ran down from the corners of my eyes trembling my chin like a small kid.

He scanned my face gingerly, staring at my lips and then my eyes.

"I can't do this anymore Harry. You are hurting me." I confessed to my husband, pleading in my tone only to make him treat me with a small gesture of mercy.

In a flash Harry let go of my hands standing on his feet leaving on the bed lying like a lifeless frame.

I kept my eyes at him, scrutinising his portion carefully. It's like he was in deep thoughts as I saw him clenching his jaw hard almost taking my breath away. He fists his hands and pinches shut his eyes flaring his nose. Who knows what kind of emotion he was trying to sink into his heart.

Thousands of butterflies erupted in my stomach as my cheeks flushed red the moment my eyes fell on his tan smooth bare body. The strong muscles were bulging deliciously, the ink of tattoo art was glistening with light making him look like an ancient Lover of Legend's story. The curls of his hairs are dazzling like velvet, rising tingling in my veins. My skin rose abnormally only thinking of running my fingers over his skin.

He was beautiful. God poured everything in him. And yes, the god hasn't forgotten to spill the cruelty in him too.

Such a shame.

But still I was crying a river lying on my back before my husband vulnerably.

I slowly sat in my position staring down at the ground, while preparing the reason for his peace in my head.

I am going to set him free from this bond.

"I want divorce Harry." I declared, clenching my jaw hard. It was hurt as fuck as if someone just plunged a sword through my heart bleeding me to my death.

I haven't got any answer.

Silence was the thing that he offered me.

"You gave me a choice and I chose one." I added sniffing as my eyes were still glued with the ground.