thirteen

I AM standing in a butterfly store. Basically I am lost while hawking at those beautiful little creatures like a lost child. They all were beautiful and enhanced with pure beauty and colours.

Currently I am standing in the middle of a long hallway. At both of my sides white shelves were standing containing glass jars with various species of butterflies from different countries.

I am perplexed, they all were beautiful and I was pixilated to choose one for my husband. On whichever I lay my eyes it looks like the one that I want to have. They were looking like angels as if they had been sent from heaven. Though why won't they look like? Cause I am going to buy one for my angel called Harry.

"Excuse me, can I help you?" A voice spoke behind me making me jump a bit.

I looked behind me discovering a woman standing with a gentle smile on her face.

"Yeah, I mean. I don't know which one to choose." I admitted shyly.

She cracked a warming smile walking towards me.

"By the way I'm Grace Bells. And don't worry you are not the first person who found themselves lost while choosing one for them." She purred smiling more at my way.

Of course it has to be, It was looking like a riddle of butterflies to me.

"Follow me, I can show more fascinating kinds." She said walking ahead of me and beckoning me to follow her.

I stopped the urge to suddenly laugh at her new information because I was already fighting a battle to choose one from here, now she is telling me they have more interesting kinds than these.

I followed her steps gazing at both sides while scanning those jars which were containing the butterflies.

Soon we reached another hall, it was the same as the one before. But the only difference was, the colour of its walls. It was creamed coloured and every shelf was painted with some small light colour flowers.

"This one is very interesting." Grace said gesturing her hands to a glass box.

It was a middle sized butterfly, with green and black zebra print on his wings. At the end of its wings it was shaded with the mixture of yellow, red and orange.

"It's called Chysiridia Rhipheous, this daylight butterfly started out being considered as a moth. Until Dru Druli placed it in the genus 'Papilo'. They are native to Madagascar, world's largest fourth island. The wingspan can vary from six to eleven cm. And they always have six tails which could be lost or harmed during their lifetime."

Grace finished and I stared at her with a blank face. Yeah half of the assertion I had understood but who is this Dru Druli? Though it was a bit blasting but still it was interesting. I got to listen to some foreign affairs.

"That's interesting." I commented expressing gratification and alacrity in my voice.

We moved farther passing more exotic butterflies as Grace maintained her interpretation as before.

"And this is called Crowned Hairstreak. This butterfly is very rare. They also could be found green. You can call it Evenus Coronata too. It's from Southern Mexico. As this one is a male, You can fathom why they are rare and precious, it's because of their wingspan ranging up to sixty m.m."

I ascertained my curious gazes at the small creature roaming my eyes on its colours. God is very surprising. Succinctly, the creation of his hands is very tiny but the divinity of it is inexplicable.

After observing and learning more about these butterflies finally something caught my eyes. A widespread butterfly was also placed in a glass box and the thing stopped me in front of it, it was its manifestation. It was looking the same as the one which Harry tried to catch in our garden.