sixty-five

WIDE GREEN eyes were staring at mine with disbelief written on them. Fear was masking the face as lips were parted as he stared at me. I know he had a speech to give me about what just happened in front of me but he turned mute when he heard me. I had no option. Harry hasn't left any for me. I have given my everything to him but all I received was pain, tears and betrayal.

Tears slide down to my cheeks as I stare at him thinking how I am going to leave this man forever. Hate is not a new thing I had in my heart for him but that hate has always been drooped by my love for him. He hurt me every time and I tried to hate him every time but every time I got tangled with him, forgetting everything that I have gone through because of him.

"I want divorce Harry. I am tired. I can't do this anymore." I whispered softly gulping down all the saliva. Those words might have slipped from my tongue easily but those words were stabbing my heart constantly while bleeding me.

He clenched his jaw tightly as his white orbs commenced to turn red. Tears were glistening in his eyes what I couldn't believe. Soon he was shaking in anger, his face turned red, the vein of his forehead was curved out through his skin.

"Why do you always talk about this damn divorce word?" His tone was calm like the water of some lonely river. But behind that clam disposition somehow I knew a monster was lurking.

I stared at him in disbelief. He was the one who brought this issue. He was the one who wanted to get rid of me. He was the one who had put me through hell dragooning me to make confession of leaving him. Those arguments that we had, I would love to address them as some normal arguments between husband wife though from another point of view it wasn't as normal as I am saying right now.

"Isn't it obvious Harry? I just caught you red handed with that woman and now you are trying to blame me?"

"I have done nothing." His confidence was pure as fire. His eyes were red and no fear was casting in them.

"A thief would never admit that he was the one who stole." I argued glaring at him.

Both of our eyes were set in an intense way with uptight silence. Thousands of emotions were running through my nerves. I couldn't figure out what I was feeling now or what I should deputise to him. At one side my solitary love for him and at one side my boiling anger and hate. Both were emerging with the same power in my heart which was way too hard to control. For a moment my foolish heart wants to believe his words but I couldn't bring myself to do so.

"You can't leave Venessa. You can't leave me. I will not allow this. I will not allow you to leave me." After a static time Harry spoke and no wonder he put his possession in it. Eyes were showing nothing but blazing anger as his face was red turning him into an unknown monster.

"You cheated on me Harry." Out of my frustration I screamed at him, shedding my tears helplessly.

"I am done with your stupid obsession. Your obsession won't lead our lives to anywhere. There is nothing between us. It's only me here." I poured my sentiments sobbing mess.

But before I could think of anything else Harry was grabbing my face between his fingers, making my lips pout. His teary pepper eyes stared at me with his jaw clenched tightly as he was fuming like a snake.

"I haven't cheated on you. I rather kill myself then hurt you like that." He whispered through his teeth tightening his fingers on my cheeks.

"And about my obsession, it would last till my last breath. Neither you or me can deny that." He added slowly examining my face. His face abruptly softened, the redness vanished waving the calmness upon his beautiful face. He stared at my lips then at my eyes, balancing his attention on me.