forty-seven

THICK NIGHT and there my breathless body was pressed against Harry's bare one. His lips commenced to paint love tattoos on my provoked skin making me curl my toe. The previous concede of his was curving an unconquerable conundrum in my head, putting my IQ in shame in a vulgar way and also painting my self respect with the opaque hue.

I closed my eyes sinking the sensation of his hot tongue on my skin, running a process on his disposition in my riled mind but I couldn't put my concentration straight because all I was thinking about was Harry.

My mind started to feel dizzy as if I was on cloud nine, goosebumps were abnormally erupting on my skin and the urge to get lost in Harry's touch was getting high.

He kept me like that, holding tightly in his grip not letting me go. His lips and tongue were doing a good number on my neck while sucking and biting leaving me messed up. For a brief moment I was hypnotized by his attention and I always went back there whenever I was being touched by my husband.

But suddenly my eyes shot open, recalling what happened just a few minutes ago. He bulldozed me using my father's situation as an excuse not to leave him. He is on the mission of choking my freedom and he knows how to do it.

By now, I know Harry seized that how genial I am under his touch. Because since the beginning Harry is constantly being touchy wearing the skin of his arrogance as also the skin of being a villain.

I stared at the space as his face hidden in my neck, groaning like a hungry lion and I could clearly feel the shape of his hard bulge against my butt which he was intentionally grazing letting go throat hums. I looked down at the bond where Harry is compactly holding my hands. The veins of his hands were bulging out making the scene mouth watering for me.

I quickly gathered my senses and closed my eyes in pleasure when Harry's tongue swished my earlobe at last biting it gently again proceeding to kiss my neck with possession and hunger.

"Harry let me go." I demanded with my shudder ton and tried my best to unlock his steel-like grip.

But who is listening to my wish. He wasn't even bothering answering me let alone he would let me go. The assaulting devolved on making everything hard for me to function.

All I was feeling was shame because my body is enjoying what his lips were doing to me. Shame crawled through my skin turning my judgment against me.

"Let me go." I put emphasis on my sentence finally gaining his attention.

His movement stopped but his face was still lingering at the nap of my neck, breathing rapidly. He incontinently let me go as I turned around to face him.

"Don't touch me ever again." I spat at him shooting a dagger with my eyes at his way.

He stared at me with his dark hooded eyes while breathing through his red lips as his board chest was rising and falling erratically. He said nothing just clenched his jaw, displaying a clear crystal impression that he was angry and he was boiling.

"Don't touch me." I mimicked the same tone as before and I didn't even realize that my eyes were doddering with fresh tears.

My chin started trembling, exposing how much pain was cleaving my heart. Restless was vivid in my appearance as frustration was swirling circling around me while making me it's center.

I didn't know why Harry was going to take a step towards me while opening his mouth slightly, showing another soft emotion but before he could complete his task I said something which shocked me too.

"I fucking hate you Harry. Don't ever kiss me and don't ever try to touch me." Everything around me abruptly stopped and when I realised what I said I couldn't take that back.