sixty

*Sexual Content Will Be Presented There*

IF I say I haven't felt the sogginess between my legs then that would be a lie. A big fat lie that I was feeding to my own ego. But the harsh truth is, the moment his warm hand swept over my bare ass I shuddered out of my regiment. His deep husky declaration was rambling inside my head just like the unpredictable thunder in a cloudy sky.

He was determined to corroborate something that I wasn't docile to confide in. His words proclaimed that I mean something to him but still my overthinking systematic issue was anticipating I don't mean anything to him. Uncontrollable palpitation ran through my spine as I breathed out of my lungs bending over his hard thighs.

Thousands of filthy and raw porn scenes flashed before my eyes, tightening my stomach firmly. Making me bound to daydream and curious about how much I can take from Harry or how much I can give right at this moment.

"Did you hear me, Wife? Did you hear what I said?" His hot as lava deep husky voice questioned massaging my ass in a low motion almost making me moan.

A hard slap landed on my butt making me shrink in surprise cause I haven't watched it coming.

"Answer me." He groaned out of frustration clacking another powerful spank on my throbbing skin.

"Yes." I breathe out, sensing myself at the edge of crying.

"That's my good girl." He whispered chuckling in a devilish way, slapping my ass again.

I squelch the painful and pleasing moan inside me but it's like Harry wasn't ready to give me that chance. I bite down on my lip breathing mess on his lap.

"I want to hear your sweet voice, wife. Don't hold yourself. Show me how much you like it. Release everything." Demanding words echoed following the sound of his huge hand smacking my ass again. I whimpered helplessly, sinking the aching throb between my legs.

"How many I gave you?" He asked, rubbing his fingers on my skin.

"Four." I whispered with my shaking tone.

Another smack.

"Count." He ordered.

"Five."

Smack.

"Six."

Smack.

"Seven."

Smack.

"Eight."

Now I was a sobbing mess. My skin was burning like hell as if it was on fire. My mouth went dry as over and over again I gulped down to bring back the casual moisture inside my seized mouth. It was eight, two more left behind but the next one never came. As much as it was bruising me and hurting, it also felt oddly pleasing and sensual.

I stayed silent waiting for Harry to do something but all he did was rub his hand on my ass smoothly.

"Venessa, do you want to stop?" The wave of worries waved in his tone as my mind went vague.

I whimpered when his fingers brushed against my wet pussy, all ready for him, dripping like a fucking whore. I gaps, moaning shamelessly when he pressed his fingers on my wet core stirring his fingers in a teasing way.

Bloody son of a bitch'.

"Do you want to stop?" The sweet voice that was coded with worry now turned into tease, challenging me to do something daring.

I moaned loudly, arching my back against his hand as he kept his touch on my dripping core, playing with it while driving me nuts.

"If you want then I will stop." He whispered more like making fun of my situation, at last chuckling like a lunatic. The creepy chill that I get always from Harry and his demeanor greeted me instantly, erupting goosebumps on my needy body.