seven

LATELY I found myself smiling on my own like a stupid and it's only because of my husband. I couldn't still confide that Harry had done something like that. The man who has disdained me since the first day now, he was saying sorry to me and he also called me wife.

It was cute and felt nice.

I know Harry couldn't understand those mature feelings due to his state but still it feels like he can feel everything but mostly like a little kid who has to be perturbed someone and he felt sorry in his own way and ended up saying sorry to the person who he has pothered to.

Time is passing in its natural rondure. And my usual life was induced.

In these few days Harry hasn't fermented whenever I tried to equip a parlance with him. He won't say anything nor do something. He would just stare at me for a few moments or sometimes his green olive eyes would draw on my forehead, probably watching my wound, then again he would depart silently without giving me any kind of savvy of what he was trying to do.

His innocent boyish eyes invariably makes me lost in them. His eyes pull me towards him and my mind craves and seeks for his attention.

I didn't persist or I give pressure when I attempted talking to him. I knew from the start that, Harry wasn't an easy thing to deal with further when his demeanor was like a bipolar kid.

I have gone back to my work. To people working might be an annealing process but to me it's something else. Since my childhood, it was a spirited volition of mine that I'm going to work and lead a happy simple life though half of that has been full filled and half of that isn't.

My work place isn't a place where people make normal parlance. I think, this is the first place where comrades don't have any connection with each other. It's weird that you have been working here for years beside a man but the only thing that you know about your colleague is his name.

Only the person that I know here is, the receptionist called Emmy and my boss. And a few staff, again I know them barely.

And somehow it's a plus point for me. Cause I wasn't in the state of discussing my wedding here. It's not that I'm ashamed of what I have done or I took the adjudication to get wedded with someone who doesn't even understand the meaning of the word 'marriage'.

I'm not just ready for drama.

When I came back home it was around evening as I only worked from nine to five. I was that exhausted as if my limbs are gonna sunder piece by piece anytime.

Entering in the bathroom,
first I inspected my healed wound. The snitches were removed yesterday as a purple scare took place on my skin but it was already fading away cause the doctor
has recommended me a scar removing cream which was helping me in a really good way.

I peeled off my clothes and stood under the cold water. The shower space has fogged due to the water as I was putting some shampoo in my hairs when I heard a clop coming from my room and it seems like something has fallen on the ground in my room or someone has fallen.

I frowned by stopping what I was doing, the only sound that could be heard was the sprinkling sound of water. I slowly wiped the vaporization of the glass wall and endeavored to analyze if I could see something through my half opened bathroom door.

What a fool, I left my door ajar.

"Who is this?" I called out when I heard more movements coming from my room.

For a moment, I thought some maid had come here to inform me about the dinner. I bite down on my lips but suddenly some froth of my shampoo encroaches into my eyes making my eyes burn like hell.