twenty-eight

SWIRLING MY my fork over my plate I stared at space, mind was blocked with only messy thoughts

Who was saying the truth?

I can't confide in Oliver. That would be a blunder for me to do. All of these, that he has narrated to me, are all opposite of my in-laws faces. He claimed Henson was murdered. He titled Neona as a Psycho who might have scared so many students of her school with some lunatic demeanor.

None of them make sense.

The only emolument that Oliver can gain is my attention while filling my ears with lies. I haven't said anything when he was bull-shitting about Neona and Henson but my blood boiled in anger when he said people used to think harry had antisocial disorder cause how a person can be so shrewder and intellectual at the same time.

He also has quoted just that, 'Antisocial psychopaths are manipulative. They can act normal hiding their demons. Though Harry acts like one but he was hiding something from everyone.'

This man is bipolar. He first said Harry was a kind person but now he is saying Harry was a silent psychopath.

Make sense?

No fucking way.

And I want to acclimate Oliver. Harry helped him through his school but what is he doing right now? He is calling harry a psychopath.

Oliver is selfish just to grab my attention.

Only because his great great grandfather was a psychopath that doesn't mean he is also a psycho. Oliver thinks he was The great knowledge opinion giver who knows everything.

My ass.

I took a great oath this time. I had made the mistake of listening to him over and over again but from today no strings of friendship would be available with him.

Only colleague

"Venessa, you are staring at space." Emmy snapped her fingers before my face butchering my reflections instantly.

"What happened?" Emmy asked putting a full spoon of cheese pasta into her mouth chewing slowly while looking at her icy blue eyes.

"Its just Oliver. He was sending me flowers for a few days and I told him to stop. When I said I can't return his feelings nor I won't bamboozle my husband. He kinda flipped saying all Styles are a bunch of psychos." I fatigued and take a gander to the crowded dinner where every colleagues of mine were eating peacefully talking among them smiling naturally.

And here I was sitting frying and blasting my head.

Emmy stopped chewing her food and stared at me blinking rapidly a few times and gurgling her food down to her throat.

"So, it's about them." She said making me frown.

I gave her a questionnaire look.

"It's just the rumours I heard. Nothing else." Emmy avouched bitting her bottom lip. Her demeanor slightly shifted. I could see that the second she said 'so, it's about them'

Her sudden alternative desponed me. Does she think the same about Harry and his family?

"Do you believe those lies?" I asked her quickly before she could give her an opinion.

"They are rumours Venessa. What on earth in the twenty century people believe in fundamentalism. It just doesn't make sense. Rumours say they used to worship some pagan god while sacrificing their own blood to fulfill their wishes. I mean, think about it. It's just a bunch of bluff." She said shaking her head.

The rumours thing wasn't anything stupefied. But I haven't known about the pagan god worshipping thing.

From this two things are clear.